Summit Villa - Holts Summit, MO

Compassionate Community

My mother is doing great since her move to this community. We are very pleased with everything they have for our family. The staff is great. They are very compassionate, caring people. I know she is safe, and in receiving great care. She has even told us that we don't not have to worry about her at this community. She is pleased with her move here. Everything is working out very well, and this is a community i would recommend. It is a really nice facility with great people.

One Of The Best Community's In Town

Summit Villa has to been one of the best community's in town to me. My mother is doing well at Summit Villa it was a perfect fit for her. The community looks great and clean looks like they are taking very good care of the grounds and the up keep of the place. Staff has been pleasant and I have not had any problems with them they have been helpful and kind to us. I've gone to eat dinner a couple time with my mother and the food is pretty good. It is a good fit for my mother and her need I am happy with this community.

The Right Choice for Us

We are very pleased with Summit Villa so far. Our mother has been a resident there for approximately 2 months. The employees all seem very caring and respectful and we believe provide very good care. Our mother has improved greatly just by having the social contact with others. Visits and participation in the activities and general life at Summit Villa are encouraged. Each time we visit, we are invited to eat a meal (every one of which has been delicious.) They are very flexible in providing food that a resident would prefer in addition to the regular menu, and also in the activities and schedules for individuals. Night owls are accommodated! The building is very attractive; there is a courtyard in the center, with no exit, that has swings and flowers and is very enjoyable. Residents who would like may wrap silverware, take care of the plants or do other simple jobs around the facility. Recently, an activities person has been added for the late afternoon-evening and that is very helpful for those who have Alzheimer's or dementia. One on one interaction is encouraged.

A very lovely family ran facility. T...

A very lovely family ran facility. The family was very fortunate to have this facility available.

This is a family owned business and i...

This is a family owned business and it shows by the quality of care provided for my loved one. This was the first of eight facilities we visited; we were immediately impressed and the subsequent visits to other facilities affirmed our first impression of Summit Villa. We definitely made the right choice.

Summit Villa is an assisted living facility level II. Located on 5 acres of beautiful grounds with a centralized courtyard. Our residents enjoy the flexibility of choices and the personalized care they receive from staff that treats them like family.

Our full time activities director ensures that our residents assist in planning activities that include "something for everyone".

Large spacious sitting rooms situated throughout the facility allow for residents to entertain their family and friends whenever they choose.

Summit Villa has 24 hour certified staff on duty with a licensed nurse on call 24 hours per day. Assistance with bathing, dressing and other activities of daily living is provided when necessary.