Lenoir Woods - Columbia, MO

Lenoir Woods - Columbia, MO has yet not published prices.

Great place to live

Like the option of living in a house rather than villa or apartment.
Staff and other residents make it a wonderful place to live.
Food is good with a good choice of venues.
Activities staff does a super job.

My thoughts after 5 weeks at Lenoir Woods

The marketing person, [name removed], was a very patient and low key advisor.
On signing up for the house, they take 90 days to completely refurbish the entire home. And I mean completely. The contractor, [name removed] is a jewel to work with. He's extremely patient, and his word is his bond. Everything we agreed upon was done, and done right. I truly enjoyed the entire process.
As for Lenoir Woods, it's a very warm and friendly place. Everyone waves, and will stop and chat with you, if you want to. Food service is very good, portions are plenty big. Lots of activities and there is something going on, nearly every day. [Name removed], the over all Head Honcho, is as friendly as they come. The other day, I was sitting in the Grill, by myself, and he came in, saw me there and asked if he could join me. We had a great time, and you would think we had known each other for years. That's pretty much the way everyone here interacts. It's great. I don't want to grow old, but since I have no choice, this is the place to do it.

Imagine the Best: It Really Exists

Spacious, caring, involved, challnging, friendly, organized, imaginative, fulfilling, flexible, personal - All the foregoing describe and apply to my one-year (so far) experience at Lenoir Woods in Columbia, Mo. I am very much at peace here, And the food's good, too. I'm so lucky.

Very Nice Community!

The Lenior Woods was a beautiful community. The staff was very friendly, smiling and informative. The overall atmosphere was positive and the place was kept clean. The waiting list, however, was too long and the price was a bit high for our budget.