Hillcrest Assisted Living - Columbia, MO

The facility is old and not well maintained. The location is remote and far from critical services. I could not forgive myself if I put my loved one here.

Nice Community, Tour Went Well

I toured this community for my mother, and her needs. Everything went well for the most part. They have really nice people here in this community. The community looked good from what I saw. The staff was kind, and friendly. The location of the facility was to far for our families to travel too, but my tour went well.

Nice Country setting.

My friend and I felt that Hillcrest Assisted Living would be a good fit for him and he has settled in quite nicely. There has been some staff turn over, but the owner is working to make changes and they keep their residents informed. Hillcrest is an older building which is well kept up, clean and has an open kitchen, several dining areas and feels welcoming. My friend really liked the country atmosphere not a lot of busy city nosies and his room was freshly painted and well furnished. They offer their residents transportation and the food is also good. I would have no problem recommending Hillcrest Assisted Living to my family and friends.