Ashbury Heights of Jefferson City - Jefferson City, MO

A community for mom

This is a nice community. The staff is friendly and caring. The administration was had changed the agreement with the management. Not all the needs were met from the staff due to management decisions. The meals were good and a nice variety. They do offer activities. I suggest that families check out the community for the care of a loved one to see if it would fit the needs of a loved one.

Making New Friends

Everything is going pretty well for my mother this community. She is still adjusting and getting use too the community. The community looks great and they keep everything very nice and clean. The staff is great, the communication between me and the staff is really good. She enjoys the food and is making some new friends. It has been a good experience. I would recommend it.

Highly recommend Ashbury Heights

We had to place my mom in an assisted living that was able to care for Alzheimer's, Ashbury Heights was a perfect fit, one because it is a very small facility and they are like family. The first week was very hard on us kids and on our mom and they were so patient and understanding and would give hugs and tell her they loved her and was so happy she was there with them. I truly believe they made the difference in her excepting where she is. She will tell me today that she would never be able to stay if it wasn't for a friend she has already made there and Shannon (the manager).

Services provided at no additional cost:

Private room and private bath
3 nutritious meals per day and snacks
Medication administration including insulin administration
Housekeeping services
Laundry service
Activities

Our company has been providing care for Seniors since 1990 when we built our first Community.
We have served seniors in Jefferson City and the surrounding area for 10 years.
Our community is licensed by the MO Department of Health and Senior Services for 12 residents. Our small service number allows for the staff to really get to know the seniors who live with us – not just as a community resident, but as a person. Moving to a care facility can be frightening for both the resident and their family, but our trained staff help ease the transition with genuine caring, respect, and understanding of the feelings that accompany such a life change. Your loved one’s physical health, mental health, emotional needs and safety are important to us. Finding a community who knows how to address those needs are what we are all looking for, right?
A small community lends more to a large family setting rather than a nursing home setting. Residents have input on meals and activities in their community. It is a definitely a community intended to promote independence with helping hands when needed. Our community bridges the gap between not being able to stay at home alone and not needing the services of a nursing home.
We encourage you to tour our facility, learn more about us, and see the difference for yourself.

Please view our video at http://youtu.be/K1zxbguCHvw