Staff pays attention to the small details

When I first walked into this facility, it really struck a chord. I was very impressed and everything seems above average. It’s a wonderful facility that’s very well kept and organized. All of the staff members are really nice and they actually pay attention to the small details. If someone hasn’t gotten up in 4 hours to go to the bathroom, they notice that. This community is really set up for the residents. The living room is set up with recliners and enough room to move around if you have a walker or wheelchair. My main concern going into this facility is that I didn’t want my Mother sitting in her room all day. The staff makes a point to bring her into the living room to socialize. This facility just works well for us and I would recommend this place to other families.

Beautiful, she loved it.

Our stay here was very short, we were only here a week before our loved one passed away. I don't really know what she thought of the food. I know when we brought her there, she thought it was beautiful, and she said she loved it. Whenever I called or needed anything they were right there, very responsive, and caring. Joelle, the owner sat with my mother in law the evening that she died. She made it a point to call us when she passed away and tell us how peaceful her passing was. I really had no complaints with them at all. They did a great job.

French Blossoms Two is an assisted living facility located in sunny Venice, Florida. As a micro community we offer personalized service and assistance to our residents. With only six places in our facility, it is easy to get to know everyone that lives here. We pride ourselves on knowing our residents' needs and promoting a family style atmosphere with our onsite activities programs. A variety in living arrangements gives your loved ones a choice in their new home. We offer one bedroom units and shared rooms. There are wheelchair accessible showers, and also walk in showers with safety rails. We also have indoor and outdoor common areas, and an outdoor smoking area! For those who have their own transportation we have resident parking available and our location is only a few minutes from the Gulf of Mexico and shopping. Assisted living facilities are designed to help seniors care for themselves by helping with the everyday tasks. Senior living is easy when you have the help we provide, from dressing and bathing assistance to medication services. Our community dining options with a selection of meal choices, including Kosher and vegetarian, is just one of many ways we help our residents maintain their lifestyle.