Freedom Village Assisted Living - Lake Forest, CA

Freedom Village is a Great Choice

After searching all of the caregiving options available, Freedom Village by far was the best choice. I continue to appreciate the hardworking, kind and caring staff here. I believe that this is a good solution to the need for senior care.

My tour of the facility was very nice. The rooms are beautiful and the building/grounds are very well maintained. The staff was polite and very helpful. This is definitely a home I would bring my family member to.

The food was great and everyone treated me like a special person!

Buy-In Community

This place didn't quite have the amenities we were looking for. They only had one meal a day. They have a system where it is a buy in, a one time buy in, and you have care for life. They amended that just recently to have more by the month living but their general concept is the longer term buy in. They only provide one meals a day and if you eat more that one meal then you pay for the others. That was unusual compared to the rest and my dad is an eater so that wouldn't have worked. One thing that made my brother and I uneasy was what if got him settled in and they decided that they wanted to go back to the buy-in situation? The buy in thing is great I think if your family member might be in there for a longer period of time. It didn't really fit our dad so when you kind of added up the good and the bad, this place had a few more concerns for us.

Are you looking for peace-of-mind, safety and comfort within an environment offering a greater sense of well-being for yourself or a loved one?

Freedom Village Assisted Living is open to the public and offers a loving, caring staff who provide assistance with personal care, medication management, and activities to energize your life.

Specializing in comprehensive, coordinated care, we offer a 24-hour bedside emergency call system, with a licensed nurse on duty around the clock for your safety and convenience.

Totally renovated and remodeled with a variety of inviting resident and family areas.

Our award-winning Executive Chef Hugo offers a menu with an array of healthy choices for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.

Please come by for a visit and take a tour!