Freedom Home - Colorado Springs, CO

Freedom Home is in a class all its own

My mother has resided here for over a year and we couldn't be happier. She tried a large assisted living facility but the care there was very inconsistent and we were very worried about her well-being. No such problem at Freedom Home, the caregivers are very nurturing, experienced, and professional. And the turnover is extremely low so you really get to know them and they get to know the residents. The owner Laura is absolutely the best and always has the best interests of the residents at the forefront. She plans fun activities (crafts, gardening, music, fitness, etc) to keep the residents engaged and encourages them to share their talents and life experiences. She even plans family dinners where family members attend and get to know the other families better. From another standpoint, the fixed monthly fee which includes all care, meals, toiletries, etc. has made it very easy to budget without worry of how long the nest egg will last, and takes a lot of pressure off the family. Freedom Home truly is in a class of its own, there is none better!!

They offer quality of care, in a nice, clean environment.

I am very happy with the fact that Freedom Home is run by a nurse who is a very caring and knowledgeable person. They offer quality of care, in a nice, clean environment. Also, I am impressed that they only hire CNA's to care for the residents.

From the minute we walked in mom felt...

From the minute we walked in mom felt welcomed and special. I picked Freedom Home because of the family/home atmosphere. Mom is very happy whenever I visit, she has thrived with the interaction of others and tells me what a good place it is every time. It is a real blessing knowing she is safe and happy.