HORRIBLE

If I could give this place 0 stars, I would! My Grandmother (89) was placed their for rehab and the care she received was horrific, the food was bad and some days, no food was even served. The nursing staff was not helpful or polite in any way. All in all, terrible. Please do not send your loved one to this facility.... And worst of all, when we were notified that the insurance was coming to an end, they said she needed at least another week of therapy and to appeal, which we did. After a week we found out that the appeal was denied. What they didn't tell us (Specifically), was that we were liable for her stay while they were making this decision and we wound up with a bill over $5000.00. They gave some paperwork to my Grandfather (91) to sign and told him it was for liability and insurance purposes. At no time did they say to anyone, that we were responsible for any costs. They can say what they want, but I am 100% sure this was on purpose to take advantage of the elderly. When I spoke personally to the Business Manager, she was rude said my Grandfather signed the papers and that was it. This is why places like this have the reputations they do. If you have to pick a place, DO NOT choose Franklin Meadows

At Franklin Woods Center, a Genesis HealthCare facility, we offer our patients and residents outstanding care, delivered by highly skilled practitioners in a warm and comfortable setting. Our Quality Healthcare Units provide skilled nursing, medical and rehabilitative care for patients and residents. Whether you are here for a short stay or for an extended period, our Clinical Care Teams are focused on implementing your personalized care program to facilitate your recovery and improve your well-being.
At Franklin Woods Center, we provide 24-hour care for long-term elderly residents and chronically ill patients, and are focused on helping each resident achieve their highest level of independence and quality of life. But, we also provide a caring bridge between hospital and home. Our Short Stay Services provide our patients with excellent rehabilitative care in a warm, family-oriented environment. Speeding recovery and returning our patients to home as quickly as possible are our primary goals, with our Clinical Care Teams there to support patients and their families during their stay.