Franklin Terrace - Southfield, MI

If you move here, be ready to not be able to get the providers you choose, like your own Visiting Physician and skilled home health services as they only allow their own. If you have been receiving services from your trusted people, they will not allow that in here. They will send you people who they ONLY want. So PREJUDICE!!!

They say Dementia Care is NOW available.
Must ask questions on quality. Is it bad, good, great or outstanding? To be continued...

Nice Place. Not a lot going on. They are in the middle of upgrades.

Homey and family oriented

Meals are cooked by a Culinary art chef. May activities to choose from. yes, building is a bit outdated but the friendliness overrides this. Even though many buildings are new looking, some still lack many other attributes. Franklin Terrace has been around for thirty years and is family owned, my family like that. Residents are like family and each staff member knows everyone's name. The food is great and the apartments are perfect size. Great location.

I'm sorry to day that I was...

I'm sorry to day that I was not that very impressed with the building. It seemed very gloomy, and the hallway to the apartment we visited was smelly. I actually was a bit disappointed.