Franklin Manor - Youngsville, NC

5 STAR Friendliness!

Friendliness 5 STARS!!!

I give the Executive Director [name removed] 5 stars! My dad was in a predicament with Hurricane Florence and was displaced from a short term rehab facility from the coast of NC. I made a few calls last night and one was to [name removed]. I explained the situation and he contacted his regional supervisor to see what could be done. He called me back within 10 minutes and wanted my dad to come today for an evaluation to see where he would fit best for his situation.

Franklin Manor is a long term facility and my father's condition did not warrant staying there. My dad got placement in a facility close by all thanks to the help of [name removed]. I know my father is where he needs to be and he can continue his short term rehabilitation.

I cannot comment on anything but the friendliness. I am so thankful that Franklin Manor has people like [name removed] working there! Thank you [name removed]!

NO to Franklin Manor, don't put your loved one here!

My father stayed there for one month recently. He went down hill fast here. After 3 1/2 weeks had to put him in the hospital because he got Influenza A at Franklin Manor. When I was taking him to the hospital, they then told me there were cases of Influenza A there. The director [Removed] did try to make Dad's adjustment easier, but his staff did not. The staff are lazy and rude and don't do their jobs. How can they say to me, your father refused?! He has dementia, you help him. Instead, they let him sit in his room w/o food, w/o shaving, w/o a shower for almost a month. Too lazy to get him on the schedule to see the visiting RN, I had to call myself the director to get Dad to see the nurse. Even then, treatment didn't help, he had to be hospitalized for 6 days. I do not recommend Franklin Manor, your loved one will not receive the care you desire for them here!

Good decision

My dad was here for three years and I had him in another memory care for 3 days and moved him here. There is no such thing as perfect. However, I feel his care here was humane and loving by lots of the staff. It is hard to staff and work at these facilities, but they did a great job. Several of the staff were there when he first arrived and are still there. There has been some management changes, but I think it is stabilized and doing good now.

I highly recommend this facility for memory care.

Tread Lightly

This place is so new that they really don't know what they are doing. Nobody is in charge, the caregivers are not certified, the administration keeps changing and promising to change things, but nothing has changed. I would recommend that this place only be used for a temporary situation until a better facility can be found for your loved one. Also the food is frequently disgusting.

POOR CARE !!!

Avoid this place at all cost!!! If you open the closet, all the skeleton's will fall out. I would not recommend this place for your loved one. Just poor care and tired staff. Staff is so short, they are working the heck out of what they have just to have coverage. If you don't want your loved one to go down hill quickly, do not put them there.

Sheila Madigan

I'm sorry you feel this way and would gladly discuss it with you directly. Please feel free to contact me at [removed] so I can be of assistance. Thanks, Sheila Madigan.

Excellent Care

Given my loved one's situation, all of the staff members at the Franklin Manor did very well with her care. And we eventually had to take her out of the facility, but it was in no way a reflection on the place.

Adequate Facility

My mother has only been there a month. So far it's adequate. She was suppose to move in to another facility and we are waiting on her to be moved, and if anything we are disappointed at them for putting us through this.

Really good!

We toured this place, and I thought it was very good! The staff were very nice, helpful, and informative, and the care services looked excellent. They also seemed to have a lot to offer in terms of activities and amenities. I liked that they had a dining room and someone who actually prepared their meals, not just cold food, and the hair salon too, so mom could get her hair done. I would recommend this community!

Looked like a nice place

Franklin Manor seemed like a very nice place. It was clean and the workers all seemed very friendly. It did seem a bit expensive, but I don't have a lot to compare it to.

Very nice place!

We visited this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. I thought Franklin Manor looked like a very nice place! The facility was well kept and clean, and the staff all seemed very friendly. They appeared to have a good variety of activities, and they told me they are always happy to help their residents find something to do if they don't want to participate in any specific activity.

very kind and considerate to my husband

Franklin Manor is new so some of the activities and other logistics that are still getting worked out, but so far they are doing incredibly well.

The process of moving in has been seamless. They have been very kind and considerate to my husband. He has health needs that they are very much on top of, much more so than other places we have tried.

Franklin Manor has removed all of our anxieties about the level of care and adjustment of our family member to her new setting.

I would rate Franklin Manor great except for the fact the facility is new and is still working out some procedures that will assist families with their supportive needs. For example, the responsible party is obligated to supply toiletries and while Franklin Manor has been excellent at notifying us when a supply is low, it would seem economical and efficient to have central purchasing for some items.

The staff has been superb in their handling of our family member and she is the happiest we have seen her in a long time. Staff responsiveness to requests is timely and more importantly very understanding of the issues for the resident as well as the family. We couldn't be happier and the staff appear to enjoy their work.

There has been an excellent integration of the care with Doctors Making House Calls followed by communication of the results and plans of action.

We love the openness of the facility and the fact that we can drop in at anytime.

The community is very clean, and the staff is very friendly.

The community is very clean, and the staff is very friendly. They can be a little slow to respond to the residents requests. The laundry isn't done very well, they don't seem to iron at all. The communication between the nursing staff, and the doctors or medical staff that visit. There is a disconnect there. We liked the location, it is perfect for us. They seem pretty responsive to the families requests.

Franklin Manor, home sweet home

The facility is new which is very appealing. For a memory care home, it is very open and doesn't seem shut-off and isolated like many mixed facilities I've visited. All the staff members I have interacted with have been very outgoing and pleasant. They seem to genuinely care for the residents, engaing them in conversation and in daily activities. The residents seem content and well cared for. I hear the food is good :0) and the facility has always been clean when visiting. Staff members keep me updated on sister's adjustment, progress and needs. I highly recommend this home.