Avendelle at Heritage - Rolesville, NC

Avendelle at Heritage - Rolesville, NC has yet not published prices.

Outstanding Care

I am happy with the community. This is a smaller community and she is enjoying the activities with the other residents due to feeling at home. The meals are home cooked and very good. The community is very clean and we would recommend other families for care of a loved one.

Great new "model" for assisted living

My Mom had lived in a big box facility for over a year and we became increasingly frustrated at the level of care and lack of communication. Her last fall, which resulted in a broken arm, was the last straw. I found out about Avendelle through A Place for Mom and was please to find out they just built one up the road from me! She's been there 2 weeks and we could not be more please. The staff is wonderful and caring. The staff-resident ratio is awesome. Mom is now thriving and doing activities she refused at the other place. She's more social. The food is home cooked and nutritious. The doctor is always available by email if I have any questions and gets back to me promptly. As a nurse, and my parents caregiver for 4 years prior, I am very pleased.... and more relaxed than I have been in a long time.