Great place for Mom

I love my mom being in this community the staff are kind and caring. They keep it very clean in there. Have lots of activities but mom can't do to many. The food is nice and well fed. The grounds are nice and tidy. I'm glad we found this community.

Aging in Place Here

My dad is doing well and this is the second time A Place For Mom helped my parents. My dad is doing well, I think he likes the small setting and hat is really helpful. He pretty much has individualize care and they do a good job. They also have a good continuous care, we agreed we don't want to move again. No matter what his medical needs are in the future he can stay in this community.

EXCELLENT PLACE

Words cannot express how thankful we are for Four Seasons RCF! I've seen my husband blossom again and he is receiving the type of care and compassion that he so deserves!

Worth Looking At

We have found Four Seasons to be an excellent choice. They are friendly, clean, accommodating and most of all willing to work with us to meet our needs for my mother. Staff are good at what they do and are always ready to do what is necessary to make her feel welcome and wanted. Wish we would have started with them.

Great place to live

This RFC provides the care my mother-in-law needs but the freedom to sleep in if needed, They do not push her into activities she does not want to participate in, and will even warm up a missed meal. The food is great and the caregivers are always friendly and helpful. Cathy is the best. She runs the place with great efficiency and even helps out when necessary. It is the place we have been looking for.

Hard Working Staff

The staff is just wonderful they are caring and hard workers. They are not lazy at all. The food is not very good but it is what is expected for these types of communities. They try to make it healthy for the residents. Everything else at this community is just perfect. It provides a home like feeling to it. You can not tell that it is a group home everything is just so open and exposed like a family residence. The staff has set routines and will change and clean up the resident when it is needed so that they do not have to be dirty. You don't have to ask them to do anything everything is already taken care of. We are very pleased with Four Seasons and would recommend them to anyone.