Andara is a luxury Retirement Community that provides both Independent and Assisted Living. Featuring finely carved woods, rich carpets, custom furniture, and Art Deco designs throughout, Andara provides Scottsdale seniors a stunning setting in which to enjoy the best retirement living experience. Each detail has been meticulously considered, from our exquisite cuisine to our state-of-the-art fitness facility. In addition, Andara is surrounded by the stunning McDowell Mountains to the northeast and the sparkling city lights to the southwest truly making it a jewel in sunny Scottsdale, Arizona.
Andara is operated by Senior Lifestyle Corporation. Since 1985, Senior Lifestyle Corporation has been creating premier retirement communities and innovative programs to help each senior residing with us enjoy a more fulfilling and healthy life.

Tour was nice. 5 stars for the elegant decor & amenities. [removed] pool, many great patios, lovely bar & all common areas. Rooms are very generous with full kitchen/laundry. Con: no outdoor walking paths. Must use off site public sidewalks.

It's a nice, small community. The facility itself is a little dark, but the apartments are nice.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for sharing your experience; we appreciate your feedback! Our goal is to provide a five-star experience, so if there are specific areas of improvement that you feel would help us to achieve that goal, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Executive Director with any additional input. We look forward to hearing from you.

Just not the place for mom

Andra reminded me of a holiday inn, and we did not like the decor. The staff did give us a nice tour but this was just not the place for my mom.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for taking time to provide us with your feedback. We’re sorry to hear that your visit at Andara Senior Living did not live up to the expectations we strive for. It’s important to us that we make address your concerns, so we invite you to reach out to our Executive Director at [removed]. Thank you again for your input, and we look forward to hearing from you!

Outstanding care for a couple

I like knowing that my friends are in a nice community for care. The staff are always helpful to there needs. The community is clean and well taken care of . They menu is nice and a good healthy variety of meals that are served. The like the activities and they are participating. They had a great 2 bed room and love this enviroment. We would recommend the care of this community for excellent care.

SLC Midwest

Thank you so much for sharing your observations and for recommending our community! We appreciate your feedback and we're so pleased that your friends are enjoying their home here at Andara!

Different and No Availability At the Time

The tour we had at this community was good. However my mom didn't like the decor of the community. It was a little dark and different for my mom's liking. When we talked with the representative, there were no availability.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for your review; we appreciate your feedback! We are glad you enjoyed your visit with us and disappointed that we were unable to meet your needs.

Beautiful facility but the open house they sponsored was poorly organized and managed. The Happy Hour was very noisy and the dining room is small. Looks good in the brochure; not so much in person.

SLC Midwest

We apologize for your experience during our Open House. We were quite pleased with the larger than anticipated attendance, unfortunately everyone arrived at the same time while we anticipated a flow from 2 – 5:30. That afternoon, our residents were particularly enjoying the entertainer and definitely got a little “noisy” – we do try to foster and active lifestyle! We would be delighted if you would join us again for a quiet one-on-one tour at your convenience. Thank you!

Things are good at Andara.

The staff at this community are nice and encourage mom to make friends. They have a nice walk outside where she can walk her dog and this has helped with her leg strength. They only thing I think that could be improved is they could use a few more activities. The food is great and they offer a variety of choices. The community is clean and I have noticed that mom has made some positive changes.

Was not impressed by the management .

The most unfriendly staff, [Removed] the manager , no personality, was not impressed by this place . The hallways were dusty , not vacuumed , the dinning room staff were young and not experienced . I have seen much better places .

Lisa Karaffa

We are very sorry to hear about your impressions of our home. It is our priority to give each and every visitor great experience and warm welcome. Your experience isn’t indicative of what our residents and others are saying about our community. We hope to earn a second chance at showing our pride here at Andara. Please allow us the opportunity to have you back for again. Thank you for visiting, I look forward to hearing from you. I can be reached at [removed]. Lisa Karaffa, Director of Sales and Marketing

Andara was our first choice!!!

I was going to move into this community but another one was a little closer. Christina is wonderful and I was so impressed with her. The community is nice and the people are friendly. They offer daily activities.

5 stars all the way!!!

Everything is a five at Andara. I would not have my mom live anywhere else. The staff are the best. The food is excellent my mom raves about it. The community is clean I would say it was perfect. She does like to participate in some of the activities offered and I would recommend this community. I would also like to thank A Place for Mom for their help in our search.

My thoughts on Andara

The food is usually pretty good. The dining room tables are usually occupied by "clicks" who would rather you NOT eat with them. Dining staff are excellent.
Activities are mainly geared to women, and attended by women. Movies chosen by women.
I have my own car so it is easier for me. Many of the residences do not have a car and are restricted, in when they want to see doctors, shopping etc, by when the Andara transportation is ready to handle them.

SLC Midwest

We would like to thank you for your feedback, as we take all feedback very seriously. We are happy to hear that you feel that our food is good and dining staff is excellent. The service to our residents is our top priority, and we welcome the opportunity to discuss some of your other comments in person or by phone so we can hear your suggestions and preferences. Please feel free to reach out to anyone on our leadership team. We look forward to hearing from you, and thank you for taking time to post your feedback.
Mary Trzaskowski< Executive Director
[removed]

Things have declined since the new owners have come in!!

The staff at Andara are nice and friendly with my mom and the family. We have noticed that the quality of the food and some of the services have cheapened up. The activities overlap so she is not able to enjoy some of the activities she likes. The community is somewhat clean however I do believe the carpets could use a cleaning as there are stains and some minor smells coming from them. It is to early to say if I would recommend this community.

SLC Midwest

We would like to thank you for your feedback, as we take all feedback very seriously. We are happy to hear that you feel that our staff is nice and friendly; the service to our residents is our top priority, and we strive daily to offer our residents not only freshly prepared healthy food, but also comfort-style home cooking and premium menu offerings. Our Director of Dining Services is very committed to interacting with residents in the Casablanca Dining Room, and encourages all residents to give feedback, and more importantly, suggestions on what they would like to see offered. Most all of our “Chef’s Choice” entrees are entirely composed of resident suggestions or requests. We welcome the opportunity to discuss all your comments in person or by phone so we can hear your suggestions and preferences. Please feel free to reach out to anyone on our leadership team. We look forward to hearing from you, and thank you for your time.
Mary Trzaskowski, Executive Director

Its Looks Very Nice

I met with a tour guide who showed all around the community. Even though there are lots of stairs, I saw a few elevators. The place seemed to be very clean and maintained. The staff were very accommodating to us. I really liked the modern style and it looked quite nice everywhere! Kim from A Place From Mom was great help.

Eat Before You Dine!

the seating routine in the dining room is far from good. If you don't have at least 3 other people , you will have to wait until 3 singles come along. The wait is not only cruel when you are hungry but also embarrasing to just sit and hope someone comes along to eat with.

I would recommend this community!!

Mom was only at Andara for 3 weeks before she was well enough to return home. The staff there were attentive to her. I did not get a chance to try the food but mom did not seem to like it. She did not participate in any of the activities offered there. The only small issue I have is with the billing department.

SLC Midwest

First, we would like to thank you for your feedback. We take all feedback very seriously, and were happy to learn that you felt the staff at Andara was attentive to your mother. I welcome the opportunity to address the billing questions that you have and any other concerns in person. Please feel free to reach out to me or anyone on our leadership team with your concerns. We look forward to hearing from you.
Mary Trzaskowski, Executive Director

I'm hungry

The only concern I have is the seating in the dining room.
If you don.t have 4 people, you have to wait until another 3 singles come along.

SLC Midwest

Thank you so much for your review and response. I would like to take this opportunity to add some clarity to our dining seating procedure.
When residents come to the Host to be seated, we will inquire as to the number of people in the party. We will seat parties of one, two, three or four persons immediately at the first available table. We do request that the entire party be present when we escort them to their table as to keep an organized and smooth dining experience.
I apologize if there is any misunderstanding as to how our procedure works. Please do not hesitate to seek out myself at [removed] or our Dining Room Manager so that we continue to offer the best and most efficient dining service possible. Thank you again for your feedback. Regards, Mark Abbott, Director of Dining Services

Wonderful Community For My Wife

This community has worked out very well for my wife. They are caring for her very well. The community looks great, they are always cleaning. The food and activities are amazing. I have no completes about this community. Everything is going very well and I would recommend it.

We have been very pleased so far

We have been very pleased so far. They have been very happy with the food. I personally think there are little things the community could do better with, they could vacuum the hallway a little better. There could have been a little more orientation. Everyone is very friendly, but it's a bit of a transition.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for your review and comments! We appreciate getting feedback from our residents and their loved ones. Our top priority is to deliver the best quality services and care for our residents. We will work to improve on the two areas that you have indicated could be better. I would also welcome the opportunity to discuss further how we can improve any other areas that you feel would enhance your loved one’s living experience at Andara. Please call me at [removed], or e-mail at [removed], if you would like to discuss this, or anything else, further. Best, Mary Trzaskowski

A Good Experience

Being at Andara has been a good experience for my mother. From what I see, they have a lot of activities and things are going well. She likes going to the exercise class, playing bridge, and going on some of the road trips. She says the food is okay.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for your review and comments! We appreciate getting feedback from our residents and their families. Our top priority is to deliver the best quality services and care for our residents. My Dining Services Director and/or I would welcome the opportunity to discuss further how we can improve your mother’s experience in the dining room. Please call me at [removed], or e-mail at [removed], if you would like to discuss this, or anything else, further. Best, Mary Trzaskowski, Executive Director.

Liked Andara

We visited Andara and gave it our top rating. We thought that the facility was above first class and that there was good value. The staff were extremely helpful. We were really in love, unfortunately other issues prevented my mother from moving in.

A residence for my mother

My mother really appreciates having a washer & dryer in her apartment. The apartment is really nice & the overall decor is attractive Everyone has been very helpful & attentive to her needs. The only downside I have seen so far is some of the residents seem to be very attached to where they sit in the dining area & do not welcome newcomers. Possibly having someone seating everyone would cure this issue.

SLC Midwest

My name is Mary Trzaskowski, Executive Director at Andara, and I want to thank you for your review and comments. Our top priority is to deliver the best quality services and care for our residents. We will begin seating residents as they enter the dining room this week. We have been preparing them for this change over the past month. In addition, I welcome the opportunity to talk about this and any other possible solution, to improve your mother’s experience in the dining room. Please call me at [removed], or e-mail at [removed], if you would like to discuss this, or anything else, further.

New Residents

We are new to the senior living experience and have only had our apt. for 3 weeks and will not move in for another 10 days. We have been eating there regularly while we get a few things done in the apartment and have been very pleased with the friendliness of the other residents and the food is very good. The staff have been most co-operative and friendly.

The building has been redone so it's pretty good. My friend is in independent living so it's not a lot of care they provide. They could be better when serving continental breakfast. If she is not down there early she does not get to eat and that will result to her getting 1 meal.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for your review and comments. Our top priority is to deliver the best quality services and care for our residents. We welcome the opportunity to discuss our dining policies and options further with you or your friend. In addition, our Director of Dining Services would also be happy to call or meet with you. Please call me at [removed], or e-mail at [removed], if you would like to discuss this, or anything else, further.

I love this place. Our experience picking out a location for my parents was wonderful. What a great facility.

I am happy here.

It's been just fine I would give them a five. I don't have any complaints. Everyone has different preferences in food, but no complaint really. I am happy here.

A Really Nice Place

I thought Andara was a really nice place to for my loved one to stay at. It was a very meticulous facility and the staff was really well-trained. It was a good experience. Definitely a five-star rating.

made a great choice

15 days into living at Andara - lots of new friends - food very good - staff very attentive wood recommend to others.
WAF

Good Staff, But A Couple Extra Charges

They are constantly trying to make sure my mom is happy and her needs are met. There are a couple things that they charge for that I do not think they should, it should be included in the care package. But they are pretty responsive to any needs my mom has. They use a company for the medications and it's pretty expensive. Guests meals are pretty expensive too.

Senior Lifestyle

I am happy to hear that you feel our staff is responsive to your mother’s needs and cares about her well-being and happiness. Our top priority is to deliver the best quality services for our residents. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss our charges in greater detail and gain a better understanding of your concerns. Please call me at [removed], or e-mail at [removed], to share your concerns over the phone or to set up an appointment at a convenient time for you. I look forward to speaking with you. Mary Trzaskowski, Executive Director
Thank you!

A Fantastic Place

After breaking her hip my mother required a stay in an assisted living facility. We had been concerned about her living alone and saw that she was becoming more socially isolated as she was driving less and many of her friends were in the same situation. We looked at facilities with an eye on transitioning from assisted to independent living within the same facility. I was really depressed after the first few facilities we toured. Yes, they were clean and the staff was pleasant, but they just had that "nursing home" feel.

Then we toured Andara. Even though it was almost brand new it was being renovated (this was during the transition from Arte to Andara). The facility looks more like a luxury resort than a Senior facility while maintaining a feeling of warmth. Every staff member we interacted with was courteous, professional, and caring. We couldn't sign the paperwork fast enough!

The first day Mom was in Assisted they sent an Ambassador" who took her to the beautiful dining room for lunch, sat her at her table and introduced her to her group of friends. That night I stopped by at 6:45 pm to visit thinking Mom would be back in her room since she went to dinner at 4:45. There she sat in the dining room with her table of friends, all of them smiling and chatting away. I left thinking it was good for her to socialize and went home with a smile on MY face.

Andara has in house PT and OT so mom was able to complete that without having to be transported elsewhere. The therapist was so caring and compassionate and constantly communicated with me. I voiced my concern that Mom needed to venture out a bit more and had encouraged her to go to the exercise classes on the days she didn't have therapy to no avail. Deanna the therapist picked up on this and told Mom she should go exercise on the off days. Guess who went the next day! Again, another opportunity to socialize.

When it came time to be released from Assisted we had a long "family council". Of course Mom hate the thought of giving up her home. But we asked her why she wanted to return to a life of eating alone everyday? We got her to just "look" at some apartments on the Independent side. When she saw how clean, modern and spacious they were she said she would "give it a try"!!

One year later we know we made the right choice. Mom is so happy there. The entire staff is so courteous and professional. They truly care about each resident. Andara is smaller than other facilities do it is easier to keep tabs on everyone. One I was concerned when I could not reach Mom by phone several times. I called the friendly front desk lady who assured me she had just seen Mom go by on her way to Bingo! That's another thing--Mom swore she had no interest in Bingo--now she goes to that every day! So between walking to 3 meals daily in the Dining room, Bingo upstairs daily and daily exercise she gets up and moves much more than she did at home. There are plenty of activities and field trips outside the facility to appeal to everyone. Residents can be as active as they desire.

Our final hurdle was getting Mom to surrender her car. Again, we urged her to just "try" the shuttle that takes residents to a different shopping facility each day. She loved it. Again, going with others as opposed to going alone. Much safer too which relieves her children. Andara also has a "limo" (actually a bright red Cadillac!) which can be scheduled to take Mom to doctor appointments when one of us is not available.

I cannot say enough kind things about Andara. I feel Mom is in a much better place socially, physically, and mentally than she was a year ago. Please tour this facility if you are looking for Senior Living for your loved one!

It doesn't seem like a senior living facility. The place was just not right.

I went in there and discussed my mother. It doesn't seem like a senior living facility. I just don't think this place is an appropriate facility. The tour was fine. The place was just not right. They probably need to rethink their whole concept of senior living. It looks like a cruise ship ran into Las Vegas. The physical part is just all wrong. I can't rate the care services or the activities because it is not applicable.

Senior Lifestyle

I am sorry that the impression you got of our physical community was not what you expected for a senior community. Many of our residents and prospects appreciate the fact that Andara reminds them of an upscale resort, rather than a nursing home or senior community. I would like the opportunity to discuss in more detail if this is of interest to you.

Upscale luxury community. Mom felt it lacked a sense of home. not what she was looking for.

Senior Lifestyle

I am disappointed to hear that Andara did not provide the feeling that your mother was looking for. I would like the opportunity to discuss in more detail what fell short of her expectations, so that we can improve going forward. Please call me at [removed], or e-mail at [removed]. I look forward to speaking with you.

Very nice place, a little too big for us

My parents stayed here for a short time, and I thought it was a very nice place overall. Unfortunately it just was not a good fit for my loved ones. The facility itself is beautiful, well kept, and clean, and the staff were all incredibly friendly and helpful. However, the facility is very large and the rooms my parents were placed in made it somewhat of an ordeal to get to and from meals and activities. For those without any mobility worries this would be a wonderful place!

Senior Lifestyle

I am disappointed to hear that Andara was not a good fit for your loved ones. Our top priority is our residents, and we strive to match the perfect apartment with the prospective resident. Please call me at [removed], or e-mail at [removed], to share your concerns in detail and discuss how we can improve going forward. I look forward to speaking with you.

Terrific place for the value

My Mom is there for over 2 months and we looked at a lot of places, until we found the Andara, which is a terrific place for the value.They offer lots of activcities. Great place with lots of amenities. The staff couldn't be nicer to us and they provided tremendous help in transitioning mu mom over there. We are very happy and give the Andara five stars.

Don’t judge a book by its cover definitely applies here!

Don’t judge a book by its cover definitely applies here, a beautiful cover with an ugly story.
Food is poor quality institutional grade with too often high salt content and too often undercooked (most fish and meat imported from S. America and China). Dining room service is poor due to understaffing. Executive Chef [removed], revered in other reviews (video) recently quit, that didn’t take long, he was a nice guy, tried hard and left disillusioned.
Since S.L.C. took over as management approximately 2 years ago and changed the name from Arte' to Andara there's been a steep decline in the food quality/food service as well as the atmosphere and friendliness of this community.
Employee turnover is the worst I've ever seen as employees are under paid and unappreciated. Many good employees in all depts. quit after S.L.C. took over, most walked out. For employee opinions search: Senior Lifestyle Corporation complaints.
Attitude of on-site management and Management Company is ridiculously poor and even adversarial. On-site management is insulting and heartless towards residents especially when they complain. Resident complaints are ignored, there are many and they are legitimate.
Resist believing the hype and misrepresentations; First misrepresentation; this is not a “Family-Owned Community”; it is corporate owned
and not owned by the Management Company.
Snowbirds, you will most likely be disappointed, ears are ringing from hearing the complaints.
Always beware of planted positive reviews to boost ratings on all review sites.
We, the elderly have paid our dues, made our sacrifices and deserve better than this.

Senior Lifestyle

I am disappointed to hear that you did not have a good experience while living at Andara. Our top priority is to deliver the best quality services and care for our residents. Please call me at [removed], or e-mail at [removed], to share your concerns in detail and discuss how we can improve the quality of our services going forward. I look forward to speaking with you.

Senior Lifestyle

assisted living items 3rd party managed- too expensive.

Senior Lifestyle

Thank you for your review. I would love to be of assistance to you, and help explain the costs further. Please contact me at [removed]. Mary Trzaskowski, Executive Director

This has been the nicest place for my Mother In Law. She stayed in 2 other assisted living places in Cottonwood AZ. The food is great I have ate there many times. All the staff are very respectfull to all her needs. All you have to do is walk in the door, you will be amazed. They have been right on with her medical needs even bringing in an ultrasound machine when needed. I toured 6 places this was the best one.

My experience with Andara has been go...

My experience with Andara has been good. My loved one is happy, so I'm happy.

A great place to live!

My 96 year old father was living in another local retirement community. When it came time to renew the lease the price of his apartment was going up dramatically, so I decided to compare where he was living to other facilities. I found Andara (Arte at the time) and it was a much more affordable community. While it was price that motivated me to move him at a very healthy 93, it is so obvious now that we did the right thing.

First, Andara is a smaller more intimate community. The whole staff is very attentive to my father's needs and treat him with dignity and respect. When I am not in Scottsdale, I can rely on Mary, Executive Director, to give me a call if she or one of the staff become concerned about my dad. I am then able to address the situation. It has given me peace of mind. There is also a new quality care program available through ComForcare with qualified people to assist in many different ways. I have chosen the GoodMorning/Good Evening service where they check in on dad twice a day/7 days, and so far he is very pleased. You pay by the visit( and you decide how many per week), not the hour. Dad doesn't want or need someone in his room for a whole hour so this has been well worth it.

Secondly, the food is excellent! Chef John and his staff prepare meals with fresh ingredients and no repetitive, frozen "institutionalized" types of foods are served. Our family often joins dad for Sunday brunch and we have even opted to enjoy Easter brunch there instead of going out each year. Dad always say there is plenty of variety.

Thirdly, the activities are numerous. Dad enjoys the nightly movie in the theater and the puzzle room, but there is so much more to do. Being Catholic, he also appreciates receiving communion at Andara on Weds. when local church people visit and having his blood pressure taken at the wellness clinic. Transportation is readily available and dad gets a ride to church every Sunday.

Our family is more than delighted with the move to Andara, but it is my dad whose opinion matters most and he enjoys living there.

We recommend Andara

My Mother moved to Andara this past yr after shopping around with her 3 children at various independent living centers in Scottsdale and Phoenix. She was too isolated living alone and didn't eat well. My mom fought moving from her beautiful condo, but after some coaxing, she finally agreed how nice it would be to make friends, and be more active. Her one bedroom apartment is small, however, it so nicely designed that she loves it. We also did not want to go to a facility with a substantial "buy in"
deposit. Didn't make sense for her.

I'm writing this because Andara has been more than we ever hoped for. My Mother is SO happy, and has made numerous close friendships with many residents. The residents are lovely, kind and very welcoming. The entertainment is truly amazing several times weekly before dinner in Josephine s Lounge. Don't let the white table cloth dining room, and leather bound menus fool you....you can dine on gourmet type dishes, or have a cheeseburger, which is wonderful!
The continental breakfast served daily is incredible, with the best home made fruit pastries I've ever tasted.

Staff is friendly, compassionate and bends over backwards to make everyone happy. The facility itself can be compared to a beautiful cruise ship, with incredible libraries, theater and beauty salon.
I cannot recommend Andara more highly.Dancing, fun, Bingo, Wii Bowling, shopping trips and town car service is complimentary. Our family is so thankful to have found Andara. We know our mom is safe, happy, and honestly as active as her kids now!

Should Have Made the Move Sooner!

My mother lived independently at Andara for about a year and moved to Andara's assisted living facility for the last month of her life. She loved it there! Her one bedroom apartment was bright and had room for her baby grand piano. The facility is beautiful, well appointed and elegant. My mother was concerned that she would have trouble making friends and adjusting but her fears were completely unfounded. She met some wonderful, interesting people who became good friends and were great support for each other.
The staff at Andara is world class. They know their roles and perform them very well. What was a very pleasant surprise to me was the "above and beyond" attitude of the staff. They were always looking for ways that they could make the residents more comfortable and worked hard to accommodate the individual needs of the residents. They are kind and respectful and it became very obvious to me that they are there because they know that they can make a difference in the lives of the residents. I believe this is one of the most important differentiators in facilities such as this! My mother told me many times how happy she was to have moved from the midwest to Scottsdale and how much she liked living at Andara!

great public areas but very...

great public areas but very unappealing apartments. too bad.

Senior Lifestyle

Thank you for your review. As the Executive Director at Andara, I value your feedback. Please call me at [removed] to discuss your specific concerns regarding the apartments in more detail, in order for us to gain additional insights. Additionally, I would welcome the opportunity to have you join me for another tour as I am confident that we have a floor plan that will be better suited for your needs. Thank you again!

Mary Trzaskowski
Executive Director

Beautiful place

So far it seems like a beautiful place and it seems like it’s a nice place. Overall it seems very nice, like a gorgeous place. They seem to be very on top of taking care of all the residents and my kids seem really happy with the services so far.

It's pretty clean, the staff is friendly.

It's pretty clean, the staff is friendly. We picked it for the value in the first place, and based on the others we saw. They have a lot of activities to choose from. The layout of the parking structure isn't ideal. There are staggered cement barriers that are difficult for an elderly person to navigate, like an obstacle course. The disabled space closest to the elevator should be changed. It seems to be laid out with efficiency in mind, not safety.

Dear John -

Thank you for your review and nice comments. Your feedback is important to us. I'm sorry to hear your frustrations about our parking garage, but the safest route in navigating the garage is to stay on even ground and not try to step over the cement barriers that are intended for automobiles. If you would like to discuss further, I welcome you to call me at [removed] at your convenience.

Mary Trzaskowski
Executive Director

Not Dementia Care

It's a nice facility but I didn't like it as an option for my mom. It looks pretty but they had no care as far as what she would need for her dementia. They were saying they would have the care but they didn't.

Hello-
My name is Kelly Lavelle and I am the Director of Sales and Marketing. I am very sorry to hear that our community did not meet the needs of your loved one. We are a Independent Living and Assisted Living community, and we only advertise that we support the two levels of care. I would love the opportunity to speak with you in person about your feedback and encourage you to contact me directly to discuss your experience at Arte Resort Retirement. You can contact me at [removed] during normal business hours.
Thank you.

Arte striving to be even better.

We recently moved a relative to Arte. It is a beautiful faciilty and the food is superb. Since it is not a capacity some things were less than perfect, but nothing is ever just perfect, the staff was more than willing to correct any issues and work with us to make sure all our relative's needs were met. It is now under a new management and great things are happening. Our relative is enjoying the activities and all they have to offer. He feels welcome, has made new friends and knows the staff cares for him. We have the peace of mind that he, although living independently, at over 88, is in a setting where he can thrive but then has help if needed. The new management is reaching out to the residents and their families for input on how to make it the best it can be. New residents are moving into the beautifully appointed apartments weekly. Be sure and take a tour when looking for such a place for yourself or a loved one. You will not be disappointed.