Forever Young Memory Care - Santa Ana, CA has yet not published prices.

• 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
  • In-House Therapy Providers
  • hospice care assistance
  • Resident Family Education
  • Arts and Crafts Programs
  • Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • Free Assessment
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Plant / Garden Assistance
  • Walking assistance
  • Outside Patio Garden
  • Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
  • Mobile Labs Available
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Companion Care
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Female & Male Residents

The team at Forever Young are such a pleasure to work with. The overwhelming support and compassionate care from [name removed] and his team never cease to surprise Team [name removed] Always available to support and be a valued resource to professionals and most importantly the families in our community. There are many choices in navigating senior healthcare, but [name removed] is by far one of the best in OC and I’m proud to be a partner.
[name removed]
[name removed]

Phenomenal Care!

I was able to take a tour of Forever Young Memory Care as well as an in depth meeting with owner, [name removed]. I was blown away by the attention to detail and the welcoming feel of the space, inside and out. The backyard was my favorite! I would feel blessed to be able to have a loved one spend time here.

Exceptional

My mom needed to make the transition from assisted living to memory care and we where blessed to have found Forever Young. The care has been exceptional. The staff are professional and caring. The communication between our family and the staff is on a daily basis. I know that our mom is getting the love and attention as though we are right there with her. The home and yard are beautiful, well maintained and homey. We found home for mom. Where she is safe and loved during this very difficult time of life.

You will not find a better place.....

Forever Young is an impressive place. My family and I have been looking for a perfect place for my grandparents. They are currently in assisted-living now but they are soon to be requiring a higher level of care. We reached out to [Removed] and since then, he has become like family. We have not placed my grandparents anywhere quite yet but [Removed] has gone OVER AND BEYOND to help us every step of the way. His professional demeanor is astounding and in addition, he always goes above and beyond. I myself am a Registered Nurse and it is not often that you come across someone in this line of work who is passionate, genuine, consistent, and accountable. Our family feels so lucky to have found him and Forever Young. We have looked at several board and cares but this one is above the rest for the following reasons: beautiful designed home that feels like a home, beautiful backyard that allows for gardening for the residents; alarms on all the doors in the event that your loved one should go outside so that their safety is never compromised; around the clock care; a wonderful chef who was more than willing to meet my grandparents extreme dietary requests (shrimp cocktail and crispy bacon for dinner every night); offering to put us on group texts that would provide updates on any changes, if any, in regards to our loved ones care; meeting almost every request that we have asked; and the list goes on. You see, my grandparents are hard to please and my grandmother has dementia and obviously needs to be cared for a lot differently then most. She is not good with any change to her surroundings and could potentially become agitated. [Removed] has done nearly everything in his power to make certain that when this move occurs, grandma will be given the extra TLC that will be required. I cannot say enough good things about Forever Young and its staff!

Amazing

Forever Young and all the staff are amazing people. [Removed]runs his home with love, respect and commitment to the patient and their family. My father in law recently passed away. This of course was a very difficult time for us but due to the love, kindness and support from [Removed]and all the loving caregivers my dad father in law passed with love and dignity. We were all a family together through this time. I will never forget the love my father in law and our family felt

Outstanding

There is only one word to describe Forever Young, "FANTASTIC" [Removed] and his staff are outstanding. Each and every caregiver is loving, thoughtful, and go out of their way to ensure that each and every resident is well taken care of, treated with the utmost respect. After trying a number of facilities, we have finally found the right place My family member loves it there.

Love Forever Young Memory Care.

My husband had Alzheimer's and it was difficult for me or the caregivers to take care of him in my home. We discovered Forever Young Memory Care and after meeting [Removed] and touring the house we knew that would be the place for my husband.
They went above and beyond my expectations. His every need was addressed. The professional and loving care that he received made his stay so much easier. The caregivers try to give the residents a good quality of life. Visitors can drop in whenever they want and are treated like family.
I would not hesitate to recommend Forever Young to anyone looking for a home for a loved one.

Forever Young Recommendation

My Dad lived at Forever Young and it was a great experience for both him and our family. [Removed] and all of the caregivers truly cared about his well being and always welcomed any and all visitors. Their care for my Dad was a great relief to us all and gave us peace of mind that he was getting the care he needed. When I was researching board and care homes for my Dad it seemed like the others were clean but were not designed to provide much stimulation to the residents. Many just had recliners lined up in front of the television which I believe was the "entertainment" for the day. At Forever Young, [Removed] goes to great lengths to provide other stimulation with music playing, a large bird cage which my Dad enjoyed watching regularly, a beautiful backyard and so much more. While the cost is higher than the other homes, our entire family felt it was a great value because the team [Removed] has is the best I have seen. If you are thinking about having a loved one stay at Forever Young, I would highly recommend it.

Forever Young - Exceptional Care!

I would highly recommend this Memory Care Home, Forever Young, to those who want that exceptional care and touch for their loved ones. [removed] and his staff treat each and every one of his residents as if they were his own family. The staff is so friendly and caring. I truly have peace of mind each and every day that my Dad is in the best care/hands at Forever Young!!

This place is amazing!

I had the opportunity to tour this facility recently and was so impressed with the home and grounds. They thought of every detail to make this home inviting and welcoming for those who will live here. I particularly loved the grand store and ice cream parlor! The backyard was so impressive with the gazebo and water fountain being a highlight for me. The owners are very caring and I wouldn't hesitate to put one of my family members in this home, if the need arose.

If I were looking for any care facility to put my family member in, it would be this one. [Removed] is one of the most genuine, kind, and caring people I have ever met. He will do whatever it takes to make your loved one as comfortable as possible.

I want to take this opportunity to commend the staff of Forever Young Memory Care. Their kindness and patience create a wonderful atmosphere for residents. I recommend this facility for those who need a safe and supportive environment for their loved one.

Unlike any Other Board & Care

Forever Young Memory Care is unlike any other Board & Care. I experienced and toured many homes for my father-in-law and wish this place was around when he needed care. This home was designed with those in need of memory care.

Some of the few features that really stand out:
1. Very large backyard with a "Country Store", ice cream parlor, raised garden boxes, a mailbox, and a gazebo. This backyard is an amazing outdoor living space.
2. Designed, private bedrooms and large bathroom.
3. Bird aviary - home to many birds who are a delight to watch
4. Passionate owner and caregivers
5. Feels like a home

Excellent Warm Home

It was a difficult decision as primary care person to realize I could no longer provide the care my father needs. Truly, Forever Young is a wonderful home for my Dad now. William goes beyond providing just "care". He creates a home and understands the wellness needs of the resident as well as the family. It feels and functions like a little village. The home is beautifully created from the parklike backyard as well as the house itself. The caretakers are tremendous. Because it is a small home, the caretakers really do feel like extended family and treat my Dad with love and respect. And truthfully, they are better trained and have better facilities to take care of him now. We are eternally grateful to William for creating and managing such wonderful care.

Best place for my loved one!

My dad moved to Forever Young about 8 weeks ago. The environment and care is like no other. It is a small environment that works closely with the resident and family. If you or a love one needed extended care and want a warm loving environment you should check this out. The owner William has built an amazing home and works diligently to ensure a safe place that truly is home. I am so happy to walk in and see my dad loved and cared for by others as well as me. Check it out!

The search ends here

I have started to tour homes for my father because although he is not ready for this type of care yet, it is only a matter of time before he is. I have been to several facilities/homes in the area......the moment I stepped into this home I knew my search was done. This is where my father will spend the last years of his life.
This home is a God sent for a daughter who wants the best care for her ailing father. The home is peaceful, beautiful and clean but the best part about it is the owner William. In talking to him I can tell that this home is his dream come true. He speaks about the home and the care he offers with such conviction that you can't help but feel the emotion behind his words. He is a genuinely kind man and when speaking with him, you can clearly tell how passionate he is about the business of taking care of people with Alzheimer's.
He told me the story behind his drive to create such an amazing space for patients with Alzheimer's. Let me tell you, this story will bring a tear to your eye! It is crystal clear that William tailored this home specifically to offer the best care for patients with this disease......he doesn't want anyone to have to experience what his grandmother did when she was dying from Alzheimer's.
What a relief to have found this home. I will rest sound at night once my father is here knowing he is receiving the best care in the most beautiful home.
To William, thank you in advance for taking care of my father like he was your own.

Peace of mind knowing you have chosen the right program for your mom or dad.

First of all, this is not a paid announcement or solicited endorsement. I am not new to the issues of finding a suitable home or facility for loved one's and patients with Alzheimer's and dementia. I recently had the personal experience of placing my father and, separately, a close family friend, in other assisted living facilities and a board and care homes (6 packs). I thought my experience as a professional licensed psychotherapist, working with patients and families who have loved ones diagnosed with dementia and alzheimer's, would help me zoom through the ins and outs of placement, level of care issues, costs, and quality of services provided. I was naive at best.

However, what I found at Forever Young Memory Care was quite different. The quality of care, their positive attitude and interest in helping patients maintain their cognitive abilities, and the dedication of the staff to the patient's medical, intellectual, social and spiritual being is remarkable. I have not found another facility that can compare with what Forever Young can provide. I would hope that everyone who is struggling with the torment that goes with the placement for a loved one during the last chapters in their lives, could have the peace of mind that comes with knowing that mom or dad is receiving the highest quality care available. That level of care can be found and Forever Young Memory Care.

Amazing!

I had the pleasure to attend Forever Young Memory Care's Open House a few months ago. I was amazed at how gorgeous this home is and the thought and love that is put into this home. Each person has their own room, the inside aviary, the country store, the ice cream parlor, the personal one-on-one time, the mind stimulating activities, 24/7 care, everything to make your loved one feel as loved and normal as possible. The owner William's story on why he is doing this touched my heart and I would not hesitate to have my loved one there. Not only is William passionate about his desire to help people with Alzheimer's & Dementia, he wants to educate as many people as possible. It's refreshing to know that there are still wonderful people out there and William and his wife are two of them. If you are in the process of looking for a wonderful place for your loved one, please connect with William for a tour of this home or if you just need information on Alzheimer's & Dementia, he'll sit down with you for as long as you need.

TRULY A ONE OF A KIND FACILITY

In my 8 years of doing referrals and placements in Southern California, I have seen the good, the bad and the ugly when it comes to facilities. I've always thought of what the "perfect" facility would look like but never did I think I would ever find it. Little did I know that was actually about to happen.

I'll never forget the day I walked through the doors of Forever Young Memory Care. From William's warm smiling face greeting me, to the impeccably appointed rooms, I KNEW this truly was an extra special environment the moment I laid eyes on it.

Hearing William's vision for "purposeful" living for those affected with Dementia was truly inspiring. The attention to detail, the plan of care for the residents and they way William has honored his late grandparents throughout this home is beyond what I could ever expect.

It is with great privilege to be a part of this ONE OF A KIND facility. I feel honored to call William a friend and I hope to continue bringing families to Forever Young Memory Care.

One of a Kind

I have toured so many homes and communities for a family member needing memory care and I have to say that this home is one of a kind. It is clear that every aspect of this home was created for those with dementia or Alzheimer's. The home is cozy, clean, and beautifully decorated. Each resident has their own room and I love how the common space is in the middle of the home.
Perhaps the most appealing part of this home for my family is the large, landscaped backyard. It feels like a park! There is a large gazebo, a country store to "shop" at, a gardening area and the entrance to an Ice Cream Parlor. It is unlike anything I have seen before.
It is clear from meeting the owner, William [remove], that creating a purposeful life for those with dementia is his passion.

Long search finally over!

I am new to this process of finding a home for my Grandmother. I never thought it could be so hard, until I toured Forever Young. It blew me away in every aspect! The guy who owns and operates it, William, felt like family at first meeting. You can tell he truly cares about what we're going through right now. He took the time to answer all our questions and concerns and made my husband and I feel like were finally done searching and found family! This is the place!

William Young

Thank you Monica! It was a pleasure meeting you and your family. I look forward to help you in anyway I can. P.S. I agree that you all felt like family as soon as we started chatting. :-)

Forever Young Memory Care is the Best Assisted Living Home You Will Ever See

Forever Young Memory Care is a beautiful, clean, well set up residential home catering to elderly men and women. Everything in the home is well thought out to stimuate the residents and make them feel at home. Not only does each resident get their own room, but they have a wonderful backyard to relax in, which includes a huge covered patio, gazebo, raised garden where they can plant and care for flowers and vegetables, and a little store where they can shop for a variety of things. There's even a cute little ice cream parlor. Inside is an aviary with six little songbirds. The owner, William Young, has a passion for helping the elderly. His specialty is dementia. He is a kind and caring man. I have seen many assisted living facilities, and this one far exceeds anything I have ever seen. The thought to detail here is incredible. If I ever need senior care, this is where I want to be. I would trust William implicitly with my mother, grandmother, or myself. Couldn't speak highly enough of Forever Young Memory Care. Before you make a decision on a place for your loved one you MUST check out this place. You will be amazed!

William Young

Thank you Laura for the kind words. I appreciate you attending our open house. You asked such great questions about our care, activities, food, and more. The loved one you are inquiring for is fortunate to have someone like you in their life who is looking out for them in search of the best quality of life possible.

(www.foreveryoungmc.com) Forever Young Memory Care is a family owned custom built residential care home
that specializes in providing purposeful living for seniors with dementia and
Alzheimer’s. Purposeful living is at the core of our care, culture, and quality of
life. We specialize in personally engaging our residents through conversation,
hobbies, music, eye contact, food, aromas, touch, the outdoors, love, and more. Services provided are meals, dressing, bathing, incontinence care, medication management, and support with all activities of daily living.