My father live there, The house is always clean and the workers are friendly. A Homely environment My mom could no longer care for her husband and we wanted a place were he could be in a place comparable to living at home. Not a big facility with a lot of people wondering around. Seen peaceful.

Beautiful place, but not a good fit

Let me start by saying that this place looks great, the rooms are beautiful, and the layout is very attractive. But I feel like they kind of fooled me when we were touring. This facility is all men, and as it turns out the majority of them have some sort of cognitive difficulties. During out tour they had us talk to the one man who is as aware and alert as my loved one and did not give us the impression at all that this was the case. Many of them do nothing but sleep or stare at the television all day, and my loved one is bored out of his mind. More than once I've come in to visit and the men are blankly staring at the Spanish soap operas that the staff put on. There is really nothing in the way of activities here, just television.

assisted living, ww2 veterans, at nig...

assisted living, ww2 veterans, at night no farsi speaking

close to praire/roscranns/will pos ta...

close to praire/roscranns/will pos take 2500/will work with combative altymers

Fonthill Gardens is an old style castle, clean, and very beautiful. We grow a lot of roses in the front and back yards. We are able to provide care for long term and short term stays, we do provide respite care. We have both a Dementia and a Hospice Waiver. We provide three meals and snacks daily. We offer clean linen changes daily, or as needed. Please call and visit our home.we also specialize in Alzheimers ,Bipolar and Schizophrenic guests.