Evergreen Haven - Torrance, CA

Still adjusting..

My loved one is still adjusting since the move into Evergreen Haven, They serve home cooked meals and there are only a few residents there. The careers are friendly from what I have seen.

I would recommend Evergreen Haven!!

My husband enjoys living at Evergreen Haven. He gets along well with the staff and they are good with him. They cook homemade food and he seems to like it. They get the residents up so everyone can eat at the table together. The community is clean and quiet.

A Smooth Move for Dad.

The initial contact was very friendly when we went to tour Evergreen Haven. Most questions were answered during the tour, and the administrator gave us her cell phone and allowed us to call anytime with additional questions. We took Dad there for lunch one day, after we had decided to move him there and everyone was very friendly and caring. Move-in day was stressful and anxious for my sisters and I, however, the staff helped keep Dad entertained while we moved his belongings and reviewed his habits, medications and general abilities and challenges.

Evergreen Haven is located in the glorious city of Torrance, California. It offers assisted living for senior citizens who cannot live alone on their own but are perfectly capable of enjoying their day to day life with the help of some assistance and support. It is a great facility which caters to your parentsÆ individual needs and provides assistance with daily functions like eating, grooming, bathing, activities and even helps with religious services. It is a holistic living community where every need of seniors is taken care of. We understand how difficult it can be to convince your aging parents to live in a care and assistance facility. But we also pride ourselves at taking care of your parents like our own. The best thing about Evergreen Haven is that it is at a prime location so that the friends and family of your parents can easily come and visit them whenever they want. We are capable and have the necessary facilities to take care of your elderly parents. Our senior care services include the following û ò Professional but personalized senior living atmosphere ò Clean and safe surroundings ò Great quality of services ò All amenities. ò Budget friendly with great level of care for your aging parents who are not ready for independent living. Many of your parents tend to shy away from care and assistance facilities because of financial issues and the fear of strangers. However, we ensure that they feel absolutely at home and never feel left out or out of place.