Messy Community!!

I was not very impressed with my tour of this community. Everything looked a little messy for my liking and was very disorganized. It did not have a warm cozy feeling to it like a home should have. I just would not want my aunt living in this kind of environment. It defiantly was not the right fit for us.

toured on 11/5. Very nice board and ...

toured on 11/5. Very nice board and care - clean, spacious and pretty. Arlene is very nice and upbeat. Currently there are 2 Japanese residents (1 male, 1 female).2 caregivers for the 5 residents; we met 1: nice lady. 2 bathrooms, 1 with shower for handicapped. I will take my mother tomorrow to visit. Took mother to visit. The 2 Japanese ladies speak only English.

Casa Tiara is a residential care home for the elderly licensed by the Department of Social Services. We provide personal care and emotional support to the elderly from ages 60 and over.

Our Goal is to be the premier home care haven in the South Bay area. We provide a serene loving home environment and strive to promote respect, dignity, love and total well-being among the frail and sensitive elderly.

Our location makes us ideal due to easy access to freeways, shopping malls, recreation parks, senior community centers, religious places and healthcare providers.