Blossom Place - Yakima, WA

Blossom Place - Yakima, WA has yet not published prices.

[Removed], the owner, is amazing!

I toured this facility while looking for a place for my Mother. This is a one story facility but it is a little older. It’s a really nice place and the owner, [Removed], was just amazing. It’s a well-maintained property and the people are nice here. We even got to sit down and eat dinner with the other residents. However, we decided against bringing my mom here because it wasn’t what she needed. I would recommend this facility to other families.

Residents are welcoming and friendly

The level of care offered here and the amount of people involved is exceptional. The staff team is very nice, really knowledgeable, and they take the time to answer all of our questions. They do a great job in keeping the facility neat and organized. There right on top with assisting with laundry when needed which has been really nice for us. With another location they weren’t as prompt with that kind of service. They also have all kinds of activities throughout the day. There about two to three things happening every day. It tailored for elderly people; they have this group called “Our Band” which includes local people who are elderly playing in a band. They also have things like games and movies. This morning they were paying bingo at 10:00am. They have things like ice cream socials so it’s a great for the residents to get them out and about from their rooms and socialize. The residents there are so welcoming and friendly surprisingly. I remember on the first day walking in we noticed a lady in her little wheelchair and she asked us “You have someone moving in?”. When we said yes she continued to tell how much of a beautiful place this is and how wonderful the people are. We come to find that many of the residents are like that. I recommend this community to other families.

A good place for good care.

This is a great community with great care. The staff are nice and were always helpful. We liked that he did not want to leave when it was time. The menu was appealing and he seemed to like the menu. They do have activities that are offered. We liked the community for being a good atmosphere and a clean environment. We would recommend this community for great care.

gets the job done

Very Clean rooms and dinning area but they have Ham on the meals almost all the time and that getting old to eat so much every week. People are nice and staff does a great job but they are I think one maybe two people short on the week ends.

An improvement form before!!

The Blossom Place has been a good experience for my mother. I am impressed with the place and the staff is very caring. They have a RN on staff during the day. The place is clean and the place is small, no more than 50 residents which we like because it's not like a big warehouse. The food she is not too happy with, but she is receiving great care.

[Removed] was very helpful and forthright. The facility looked to be comfortable and friendly.

Great Experience

I toured this community for my parents. They have great staff members that were very helpful and caring. The room that we wanted was to far for my parents to walk, but nice. They had a second person charge that was nice. Over all a nice community.

Very, but Small

My paretns were looking for something that was alittle more of what they were use to. This community has great staff and management who were helpful. I would recommend to other who want a smaller living space. Activites were nice with a good variety.

The Care For My Mom

The care my mom received was for 3 weeks but I have no complaints about the care. The staff were wonderful about taking of my mom and helpful to us. Like most places, they seemed a little understaffed. I also asked to make softer foods and thicken her drinks but it seemed to not always be done for my mom. I was also unaware about the non-refundable community fee until signing the paperwork.

Good Care For Mom

My mother-in-law has been doing good at this place. She gets good care from staff who are nice and respectful. The facility is clean to live at and visit. There are activities but my mother-in-law has not joined yet. The food is good and healthy. I absolutely would recommend this community to other who are in need.

Very nice place!

I think Blossom Place is a nice community, overall! The staff is super friendly and very helpful. They're very accommodating, and have taken care of any questions or requests that we've had! The facility itself is clean and well kept. I really like their dining area! It feels just like a restaurant, and from what I have heard from my loved ones the food is very good!

Very friendly and helpful in getting my mother a place to stay while recovering from a bad fall.

Very Impressed With Blossom Place

I know we couldn't decide between this place and another until my husband's blood sugar went down and without asking what was wrong, the staff at Blossom Place knew right away what his problem was. They were right on top of everything. The administrator came in and helped us during the move-in and we were very impressed with that.

We met with Brian Thursday 1/15. Rooms were nice. A one level facility is a plus. Many of the residents were out and about.

very caring

I was surprised that it was not a brand new facility because it is so clean and well kept. Everybody I have met there, especially the executive director, has been very caring and positive. They seem to really like my dad, which is nice to see and hear. It is a very well run facility.

Blossom Place is a great place for Mom OR Dad

I have found Blossom Place to be a very good fit for my Mom. She needs someone to start her for activities (she cannot register time and activity due to her massive stroke) and the personnel at Blossom Place are very accomodating.
They assist her as needed with her bathing needs, medication and meals. She has been there for about six months now and I would recommend them highly.

This was absolutely a wonderful exper...

This was absolutely a wonderful experience for us to place our Mom at such a nice place. The facilities and more importantly the people are awesome.

Blossom Place is located on the south side of Yakima, Washington, just one half mile north of Randall Park. Yakima is known for its apple orchards and natural beauty and we provide transportation to town for dining, enjoying community events and scenic drives.

Our community offers activities to promote physical health such as a fitness room and a whirlpool as well as an on-site beautician. We believe that emotional health and fun is critical; residents can enjoy a variety of engaging activities including Tai Chi, games, tea parties and crafts. We enjoy frequent outings to local restaurants, shopping and sightseeing. Our outdoor courtyards are enclosed for security and provide space for relaxing with friends or puttering among the flowers. We understand how special the bond is between residents and animals so we are a pet friendly community.

Your health and safety is a top priority at Blossom Place, we provide:

•Assistance with daily activities such as grooming and housekeeping
•Registered Nurse is available at all times
•Emergency response system
•Rehabilitation services
•Home visit program
•Individualized meal plans designed by a registered dietician
•Transportation to medical appointments
•Assistance with medications
•Private and public areas are designed to accommodate mobility devices

Our spacious studio and one bedroom apartments provide all of the comforts of your previous home, including kitchenettes complete with refrigerator and microwave. There is ample storage space throughout the apartment and we encourage you to decorate and truly make it your own.