Feather Canyon - Paradise, CA

Not what it used to be

Food has gotten terrible! Management seems to no longer care about residents. Was such a good place until a couple of years ago. Don't know what or why , but it is no longer a good place.

Not what it used to be

Quality of food has gone way down in recent years. Management since [Removed] left not good. Recent change to new management might fix problems.

Mom is very happy !

Everyone there could not be more helpful or accommodating. We have not had any problems that were not very well taken care is a very timely manor , Very happy here! We looked a lot of other places all over the state and this is by far the most beautiful setting we found .

Mom Likes It

My mother really likes this community and all the residents seem happy here. I am very pleased with everything this community has done for us. This a nice community it looks good and very clean. The staff has been welcoming and very kind to my mother. She takes advantage of most of the activities. The food is nice she enjoys the meals. Everybody at this community is smiling and happy so I would recommend it.

made her feel at home

They are doing so well with my aunt. They are very friendly and have really made her feel like home. This is her family now. I would very highly recommend Feather Canyon. I can't even think of anything they could do better as they have been so great.

Great place

My wife and I have been to Feather Canyon on many occactions .We have always been very impressed how the staff can do such a great job .We have been coming to their events for some time ,but this years Luau on July 23 was especialy wonderful .The food was outstanding ,and the entertainmant with Elvis was unbeliveable .Where they found this man and his wife all the way up here I will never know .We plan on staying in our house about one more year, but to us Feather Canyon is the only place we will move to .Keep up the good work.

Did not live up to their promise

Upset with the experience our family has had thus far. We moved our Mom in with the expectation that they would provide care for her, given that was what they said. So far it has been so disapointing. The dining room is constantly dirty. The activities are decent.

Excellent rooms, food service, grounds were beautiful, but of our range financially.

I am glad I moved here.

They are something like half the price of another place in town. They don't charge for me to have my pets. You have to clear off your counters and things before they dust. The housekeepers are really quick and efficient, though. They have Zumba twice a week sit and be fit, stretch and stroll, they have card games, and horse races, they have people come in, they had a big carnival for the Fourth of July, and a big buffet. They provide transportation twice a week for DR appts. and once a week for errands like bank and grocery runs. They have a van, but it doesn't have a lift for a power chair. They have a very efficient serving staff in the dining room. They have so many choices, I haven't bit into anything that I couldn't eat. Everyone was so friendly when I visited, and everyone was so friendly, it was like I had been here forever. The live in managers are really nice. I am glad I moved here. If you have family and friends that visit you in the first 30 days they can eat for free. They do also have guest rooms, for something like 55-65 dollars a night meals included.

great staff/food

I was invited to there community and had a great time on may 5th good food ,staff was great ,and management was very engaged with all residents .This will be the place I move when the time comes .

Nice place overall

Overall I think they've done a great job so far! It's a nice looking community, and all of the staff are very friendly. The meals are great, and they've got all sorts of activities and outings for the residents to go on. The transportation service is also outstanding!

Great Community

They are a very good community. The staff is very friendly and very helpful. The staff makes an effort to remember everyone’s names. They have a lot of activities but it seems like they are more focus toward females, which 80% of the population seems to be females. They do activities for everyone as well they just had a car show and hot dog day. They also have musician come in and play, they try to keep a good variety going for the residents. The staff here really does a good job. They have really good food and the wait staff is very attentive. They have restaurant style dining with a very good selection. The setting is very pretty lots of trees, bushes and flowers with squirrels running up and down trees. It offers really great views from the rooms. It's not a huge community but it's also not very small. We are very pleased with Feather Canyon.

We believe that Feather Canyon is so much more than walls and windows - it's a place to enjoy home-cooked meals, game night, or a quiet evening with family and friends. It's where you always feel comfortable, safe, and secure.

At Feather Canyon, our management teams live on-site, and are available 24 hours a day. Our food is truly made from scratch, and served right to your table along with a smile from our friendly staff.

Enjoy the convenience of our comfortable bus for scheduled appointments, shopping trips and other errands. We also regularly plan special excursions to cultural events, day trips, museums, and other places of interest. If you'd rather stay home, the choice is yours. It's easy to be as private or as social as you wish, Feather Canyon features beautiful common areas and there's always a variety of planned activities and a chance to socialize with friends and neighbors every day.