Solstice Senior Living at Auburn - Auburn, CA

Solstice Senior Living at Auburn - Auburn, CA has yet not published prices.

Very happy here

My mom really love this place except the food options. They need to have more fresh foods and more vegetarian options. The staff is kind and attentive. They are truly concerned about the residents welfare.The building is clean and together. The other residents are so kind to mom. They have a very great walking area that is smooth for walkers and well maintained with lots of trees. I would highly recommend this community.

$2800/month studio. 3 meals, 7/365, weekly housekeeping and linen change, exercise room, activities, game room, etc, $50-75 month extra for smoking.

My nice home for care

I like this community for the care that I am receiving. The staff are attentive and caring. We like the new chef and the meals are now very good and it has been a nice improvement. They do have activities that I do enjoy with the other residents.I would highly recommend this community for nice care and environment that is received.

Tour for family.

This was a nice tour. The staff was nice and able to answer the questions we had on the care that is given to the residents. The community is very clean and maintained. They offer a lot of activities for the residents to be active. This was a nice tour for care and we would recommend other families to see this nice place for care.

Great Experience!!

My mother had lived in this community for a little over two years and we where very happy with how everything went for her. She had a cute little apartment with extra space for all of her things that was perfect for her. The staff where always very kind and made sure to accommodate any of her needs that she needed. We had to move her into an assisted living because she just needed more help with everything.

My father would of had great care here.

I would highly recommend this community for the excellent care they would of offered my father. I was extremely happy with all of the staff and the cleanliness of the room and beautiful grounds. The food was outstanding and he would of enjoy all the meals They had alot of activities he would of enjoyed. I would highly recommend this community for the care that they would of offered to him.

Recommend!

I have already recommended The Oaks of Auburn to others. Things are going fine with my mother there.

Mom loves it here!

My mom has been there just two weeks and she is happy! That's most important. Everyone from the residents to the staff have been very welcoming.

Wonderful independent living facility

My mother moved from her own home of many years to The Oaks. She was not happy to be making the move. But she has adjusted well, almost 2 months later. Much of her ability to adjust has been due to the exceptional staff! They are kind, caring, interested, treat the residents with great respect, and really have tried to include her in activities. The facility is spotlessly clean, extremely light and bright and my Mom's apartment has large windows, a balcony, and looks out at the immaculately cared for grounds. I looked long and hard for just the right place for her and this is it. I highly recommend it!

Excellent

The staff is excellent. The activities are excellent. My loved one used a scooter so there is some difficulty participating in the activities. It’s a very nice community . We’re really happy with it.

A wonderful home for our mom

My mother just loves all the activities and service, the family atmosphere her apartment and that it feels like home. We r able to afford the rent but be sure to negotiate it If u r not in a hurry prior planning really helps the stress level. A place for mom is so helpful and their guidance invaluable Thank you

Great care and value in Auburn.

We toured three independent and assisted living places in Auburn before selecting The Oaks of Auburn for my 88 year old mother. The place is open, light and full of positive energy compared to the others and there are a lot of daily activities to keep her physically and mentally active. Although technically an independent living facility, it was very simple to add daily medication supervision through a nearby contractor (Maria) who I think lives on-site. We can contract with other caregivers if she needs more in the future. My mother's general health is good so independent living was a good choice to save cost over an assisted living place. She's been there two weeks now and it still looks as good as our first impression. We've eaten there a few times with her and the food and service is outstanding. I couldn't be happier with our choice so far.

Did not have a good experience here

We toured this location when we were looking into care options for our loved one, and we did not have a good experience. The facility itself was nice enough, although nothing impressive. The sales department, however, was repugnant. They were high pressure, persistent, and very off-putting in general.

Great looking community

Everything looked great during my tour. It was a beautiful place, and the staff were all very friendly. They were not an option we considered during our search, however. They are independent living only, and while my loved one does not need any care at this time, she will eventually and I did not want to have to move her again. The independent living here looked great, though!

Tons of activities

I like The Oaks of Auburn facility, nice courtyard. They offer free transportation for residents to doctors appointments and shopping. The staff is very friendly and accepts feedback from residents. I am working with the staff to help my loved one get acclimated to their new surroundings. They provide 3 meals a day and clean rooms and linens [sheets, and towels] once a week. The Oaks is a pretty nice facility.

My husband and I were able to visit O...

My husband and I were able to visit Oaks of Auburn -- very nice.

Solstice Senior Living provides a fulfilling, independent lifestyle in a welcoming environment.
You’ll love our peaceful, elegant facilities and beautifully landscaped grounds while enjoying the convenience of the nearby community, Auburn. We’re just minutes from shopping, dining, healthcare, golf and many wonderful, historic attractions.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places
Solstice Senior Living offers our residents a one-of-a-kind travel program that invites you to stay up to seven nights per visit at most of our more than 300 independent living communities across the United States and Canada, where you’ll enjoy a comfortable guest room, all your meals, shuttle service, and participation in all programs and activities, at no additional expense.

Built with your comfort and safety in mind
Our easy-to-maneuver floor plans are ideal for seniors and all apartments have emergency pull cords. Our 24/7 dedicated live-in managers provide an additional level of comfort. We understand that each individual is unique and that needs may change over time. Solstice Senior Living does not provide any health care services. Residents are welcome to use outside home health care options that may enable them to continue enjoying life at our community.