Farmington Square at Eugene - Eugene, OR

Farmington Square at Eugene - Eugene, OR has yet not published prices.

I visited Farmington Square on October 6th after business hours, unscheduled, and the staff very kindly took me on a short tour of one of three homey cottages. The community seemed happy to see somebody new. I also got an intake interview and talked with [Removed](I think) for nearly a half hour. They were gracious with their time.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience of an after hours visit of our community. We appreciate your kind words.

Recommended for care

The tour of this community was nice. The staff were caring. The staff could answer the questions on the levels of care depending on the needs . The community was clean and the menu looking appealing. Families might want to tour this community for the care that is needed.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience! We take pride in providing a clean, engaging community. We appreciate your kind words!

Not the best fit...

When I toured Farmington Square, there was some kind of disconnect. I later learned the director had been gone and came back. I could feel something going on while I toured. I felt far dad he needed more stimulation and at this community, there was no outside area which seemed a little confining. It did seem like there were some cheerful happy residents there, but it was not a good match for my father.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with our community. We are disappointed to hear that your visit was not one that reflects what we feel is our community culture. We'd encourage you to visit again and see what the community does to help foster connections and encourage engagement.

Friendly nurses!!

My wife has recently moved into this community and so far things have been going good for her. The nursing crew has been wonderful and have made sure to get to know her on a personal level. I like that they have a lot of things for the residents to do throughout the week to keep them busy and stay involved. She has had no problems with the meals and likes the dinning experience. I just wish the other residents where a little more social.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with our community and team. We appreciate your kind words and value your recommendation.

Caring, friendly, and professional staff -- nice community!

I moved my mother into the Farmington Square assisted-living cottage more than a year ago, after a disastrous experience at another facility. The management and caregiving staff have been wonderful, both to me and my mom, and have been able to adapt to my mother's physical and mental decline (she's 99). They make an extra effort to still keep her engaged in community activities, and, overall, I feel her quality of life has improved. Moving your elder into any kind of assisted living is a big decision. I researched a lot of different kinds of places locally, and I am glad that we chose Farmington Square.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with our community. We appreciate your kind words and for the decision to become a part of our Farmington Square family.

Highly recommend

My mother moved here recently and so far we are very pleased and comfortable with the care she is receiving.It's a nice community and very clean every time we visit. The staff is friendly and helpful. My mother seems to like the food that they offer as well. They do offer activities but she hasn't participated in them yet because she is still adjusting. We have already recommended this community to friends and family who are looking for senior options.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for deciding to be a part of the Farmington Square family. We appreciate your review of your experience.

No Outside View

I would have considered this community if there were windows in the apartments for an outside view. It was a clean environment. The residents seemed to be happy and were interacting with bingo. The residents allowed us to view their apartments. I did not like the low ceiling and this was just not a fit for my dad.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with touring our community.

Farmington Square is a wonderful place!

The staff at Farmington Place really make this transition easier. They are all very nice and accommodating and I can really tell that they are dedicated to the well being of the residents. My parents are new to the community and still settling in. Mom isn't too much of a social butterfly so she has yet to participate in any activities. Dad is not really able to participate and Mom says the food could be better. What is most appreciated is the level of care they provide. So far the experience has been quite amazing!

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with Farmington Square. We appreciate your kind words.

Excellent Job

I think that the employees at the Farmington Square have done an excellent job with communicating my loved ones needs and keeping the family up-to-date on her condition and letting us know what is going on.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with Farmington Square. We appreciate your kind words!

Seemed fine

I was a little put out because it costed me so much and my Husband was only there for 4 days. He passed on. The care seemed fine, but again he was not there long.

Radiant Senior Living

We are sorry for your loss. Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with Farmington Square.

They are very professional and caring.

They are very professional. They are very caring people. I can highly recommend them. The food is tasty. They are helpful. They have many activities. They have games, sing-a-long's, art projects, and more. They have people come in everyday to sing. They also have trips sometimes. Overall, this is a good facility. I would highly recommend Farmington Square at Eugene. It's a really good facility. I am very pleased.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with Farmington Square! We appreciate your kind words!

They were extremely friendly and very helpful.

They were extremely friendly and very helpful. I was very satisfied with the care. There were no issues laundry service. It can be busy at certain times, which can cause concerns for parking, but I was always able to find a place. I felt it was a good value for the money.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to comment on your experience of our community.

I love the staff.

I love the staff. They are pretty consistent with doing the same things every day, starting the morning with coffee and newspapers. They have been great to work with. I really like the size of it, there are not a lot of residents, but big enough that they weren't staring at eachother.

Perfect Angels

From the moment I visited Farmington Square and met Carey and Jill I felt at home and knew it was the perfect spot for my husband, Curtis. Farmington Square even came out to my house and transported Curtis for me. They did everything they could to help make the transition smooth and when an emergency health issue came up they handled it with ease.
My husband passed away after only seven days but everyone at Farmington Square treated Curtis and myself like family.

Clean, Nice Community

I liked them. I like the one in Eugene much better than the one in Portland. Portland was dirty and smelly and not good but the Farmington Square in Eugene was much better. It was clean and nice.

Nice Place

My mother-in-law didn't like that they other residents were so old there so she wanted to move. As far as I could tell everyone was very nice and it was a good place, very clean.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your experience with our community.

Amazing staff, should have been my first choice

I would give them a 5 easily, those people are just wonderful there. They just really care about the guys and the patients and I just couldn't ask for more. I couldn't have chosen better, they've taken everything in stride, we had to do a little tweaking on the medications but we got all that straightened out and they took a lot from him but they took it all in stride. Farmington was very convinient and I was really impressed with them, they seemed to be more gentle or something. Once I got him there I realized there were so many reasons I should have chosen them in the first place had I known all the wonderful things they had. I trust them completely, they're about the nicest people that I've ever met, great people work here, they're hands on with the patients and they need that. I would recommend them to anybody.

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to comment!

Farmington Square is an Assisted and Memory Care community located in Eugene, Oregon. Our unique community offers three separate houses, each catering to a different level of care.

Our buildings were specifically designed from the floors up to help our resident’s maintain their independence.

Farmington Square Assisted and Memory Care is located in Eugene, Oregon. We are dedicated to our mission to create and sustain comfortable, caring environments for those who depend on us.

Our team is comprised of well-trained and compassionate individuals dedicated to exceptional senior care. Here at Eugene Farmington Square it is our goal to supply excellent social, physical and emotional support all while helping our residents achieve maximum independence. We are proud of our Healthy Living life enrichment programs that help provide a lifestyle of choice with focus on activities and events to stimulate the mind, body and spirit.