• Outsourced Therapy Providers
  • IV/Infusion Therapies
  • Massage Therapy
  • Transportation at Cost

Review of Fairmont Care Centre

My mother was in Fairmont Care for 6 months. Fairmont is very skilled Nursing Facility. My family is very pleased with care they received in Fairmont Care, Friendly staff is always around to make sure that is every one is safe. Residents having different kind of activity, Fairmont Care accepting a variety of insurance. Good place to be.

Review of Fairmont Care Centre

My family and I had a great experience with the staff at Fairmont. my father came to the facility with a wound from the hospital and they healed him. Fairmont also has a hotel like ambiance which helped my father relax during his stay.

Review of Fairmont Care Centre

My grandmother suffered a stoke and spent a few weeks at Fairmont Care. The nurses took excellent care of her and the therapists cheered her on, she almost back to normal. We appreciate the care and healing.

Review of Fairmont Care Centre

My grandmother lived here for over 3 years. The nursing staff were so attentive to he r every want and need. The food was exceptional and the environment was kept imecably clean. I must also compliment the management team - whenever there was a small issue or complaint, they would address it promptly and always have a quick resolution. I would highly recommend Fairmont Care and the quality services they provide.

Review of Fairmont Care Centre

The wound care team was Amazing. They were very knowledgeable and explained in detail how to care for my wounds. The staff always had a smile on their faces. I was very pleased at the care I received while recouperating from surgery. Thank you.

Great Job Fairmont!!!

My father spent two months at Fairmont after a heart attack and a fall with a fracture. The therapy was outstanding and got him back on his feet. He walks without a walker now. The nurses also showed him compassion and kindness. The building is beautiful, but more importantly, the staff cared for our entire family through this ordeal and I would not go anywhere else. I highly recommend Fairmont.

Perfect place for Dementia patients

I would recommend Fairmont Care Center for anyone in need of therapy. My father suffers from Dementia and was sent to the Hospital. His illness left him un able to walk and do basic everyday needs. Fairmont Care was able to provide daily therapy and in less than a month got my father to stand, walk , and Talk. Thank you Fairmont Care for everything you did.

Fairmont Care includes physical, occupational, speech and holistic therapies. We specialize in orthopedic, cardiac, and neurological recovery, and our physician specialists visit their patients in the building. Fairmont Care also offers a number of resident activities both in and outside the facility. Rehabilitation should be more than a vocation; it should be a calling. For over 25 years, our family-owned and operated facilities honored that calling by consistently setting new standards in quality of care. Our therapy team and nursing staff are consistently kind, caring and among the best. Currently, we operate three five-star facilities with one more under construction. We invite you to experience the Fairmont Care difference for yourself.
Our management team brings a powerful vision of how outstanding rehabilitative care should be defined, in the most gracious and home-like settings. Each of us has chosen one of our buildings for our own parent or grandparent’s recovery because of our high level of confidence in the superior quality we offer. We are proud of our exceptional skilled care and our highly focused and individualized rehabilitation. Our goal is to send 100% of our patients home.