Executive Care - Cherry Hill, NJ

Executive Care - Cherry Hill, NJ has yet not published prices.

Great Service will use again

My mother-in-law was very pleased with the care and the service she got with this company. The care givers worked with her schedule, they were reliable, caring and and addressed her needs as well as being professional.
I would definitely recommend this agency and we do have plans to use them again in the future.

Nice Interview

I had pleasant interview process with this home care agency. The woman that came to do the interview was kind, and informative. She answered all my questions. The experience was a good one, and she was great with her follow up.

Care at home

I was very happy with the staff from this service. They were professional and very nice with helping me find the right person to come to my home for the care of my father. We liked the caretaker that was very helpful to our needs in his care. They arrived on time and we always willing to help with our needs. We would recommend other families to use this service for care at home for a loved one.

Great quality of staff!!

I am really pleased with the quality of care my mother has been receiving from this company. The caregivers that they have on staff are excellent and they do a good job with my mom on keeping her comfortable as best as they can. They are on time to our appointments and always bring a smile with them when they come. I would defiantly recommend this place to anyone interested.

General Review

The quality (skills/experience) of the home health aides did not fulfill the job duties I expected them to do (even though they felt they could provide the type of home health aides I was looking for). After about 3 different home health aides that did not work out, I decided not to return for additional aides. The frequent changing of home health aides was not beneficial my family member with dementia and their hourly rate for services was not inexpensive.

They were good. The two girls they sent were really nice.

They were good. The two girls they sent were really nice. We haven't had any issues. They show up on time when they are scheduled, and both people they sent were good.

Everything Went Well With This Home Care

My husband received services for this home care for a few days. Everything went very well. We were pleased with the care givers they sent out. It was a pleasant experience. I would recommend this home care agency.

Every thing is going well home health aid is very nice my mom is pleased thank you for sending someone who is caring and takes good care of my mom while I am gone for 4 Hours...