Senior Helpers of South Jersey - Cherry Hill, NJ

Senior Helpers of South Jersey - Cherry Hill, NJ has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Care For Pets

Stealing from the elderly

Asked if they could provide services of 6 hours a day and was assured they could. I do understand staffing shortages but left my bed bound 85 year old step father without coverage from the onset. Took over $2000 deposit from my mother and have not refunded for the service as of yet. They just want to collect fees and do not care if services are provided

Unreliable

We hired Senior Helpers to assist with our Mom while she was on hospice. We requested them to come from 8pm-8am. Only once did they show up for this time period. Every other day they were at least 3 hours late. Additionally, they sent a new aide each day so there was no consistency amongst them. We are still owed $1,300 for unused services and we have been told for several weeks that this will be reimbursed but we still have yet to receive anything back. On top of that, they sent us a bill for $851.

Great Service

There is really not much that I can say about the Senior Helpers of South Jersey except that I really think their service is an A++. I can not think of anything for the caregivers to improve on at the moment.

Senior Helpers is a great resource for helping my parents handle the upkeep of the house and being a companion for my mother who suffers from Dementia.

Julie was great and emailed...

Julie was great and emailed me the profiles of several candidates which sped up the process.

Senior Helpers can provide you with a professional caregiver to help you with some things around the house so you won’t have to rely on your children or friends as much and so you remain independent in your home longer. We allow you to continue to enjoy the comforts of home and to spend more quality time with your families. We specialize in providing dependable and affordable in-home, non-medical care for seniors! Some of the services we provide are:

• Caring companionship • Running errands & shopping

• Medication reminders • Meal planning & preparation

• Light housekeeping & laundry • Bathing & grooming assistance

Our professional caregiver employees are fully screened, insured and bonded. We can develop a schedule that is convenient for you – from as little as a few hours a day to 24/7 live-in care.