Right At Home Cherry Hill - Cherry Hill, NJ

Right At Home Cherry Hill - Cherry Hill, NJ has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Exercise

It's a mixed review.

It's a mixed review. We have found a few people that we like and they come fairly regularly. However there are a couple of shifts that they send different people. The people they have sent have not been good, or not a good personality match, and one was particularly rude. We have one of the regular caregivers that will take those shifts, but there seems to be a scheduling hierarchy, or office politic or something, because we keep getting different people. There have also been communication breakdowns between the scheduling people and the caregivers, because they don't seem to know exactly when they are supposed to be here.

Great In-Home Care

It is a good in-home company. The nurse are always excited when they come to work and help him out. They never complain about anything and get the job done. It is also very reasonable price or what they do. I would definitely recommended this place.

We are happy with it.

We are happy with it. Everyone has been great except one person. The only problem I've had is certain weather conditions, they will call and say that they can't show up. In the beginning we had different caregivers all the time, it was always someone different, after a while we seemed to have a little more consistency.

Satisfied with the service

We had some issues with them when we started the service, but they worked those out with us and now we are completely satisfied with the service. The caregiver we have gets along great with my loved one, and she is very caring and professional. The price is a bit high, but that is just the nature of the business, it is priced competitively with other services we looked at.

Exceeded my expectations

In terms of our experience with it, and I think it's due largely to the homecare person taht was appointed to us, she's worked out far beyond our expectation. I was quite concerned with how my husband would adjust to someone else with hands on care and what was important for me is that we didn't have a parade of people coming through, my husbands very polite and conginial to people he doesn't remember and thats a blessing for me, but that was the only thing I insisted on and that's what happened. The only part that I'm not getting in the rythym of is the invoices, I keep having in the back of my mind the idea that I should be paying a bill and it seems like it's a long time between the time Ana comes and when we get invoiced, I worry that I missed something in the mail. But it's exceeding my expectations, I thought I wouldn't be able to walk away and our arrangements here aren't ideal but she's found a way to work around them.

Talked to Donna. Very info...

Talked to Donna. Very informative and knowledgeable about available services.

Right at Home helps seniors and disabled adults remain in the comfort of their own home. If you or a family member needs assistance with routine daily activities, Right at Home is the helping hand you seek. Our trained, bonded and insured caregivers provide in-home supportive care lasting from a few hours per week to 24 hours a day.

We believe that maintaining an independent lifestyle fosters the dignity and sense of purpose we all seek. Your own home provides invaluable comfort, a sense of security and feeling of well-being. Right at Home works with you and your family to assess your needs, whether it’s for short-term assistance to help you get back on your feet after an illness or surgery, or for support on a continuing basis.

Services include: