Always There in Home Health Care LLC - Mount Laurel, NJ

Always There in Home Health Care LLC - Mount Laurel, NJ has yet not published prices.

Seriously the worst!

Seriously the worst! Do not use! The aides spoke little English and were hard to understand. Not well trained. They didn't seem to know the basics of caring for someone who is elderly or bed bound. Actually, the aides spent most of the time on their cell phone rather than caring for my mom. She would sit in a chair all day on the phone. No initiative or offers to help whatsoever. If I asked her to do something, she'd do it but only if asked and given specific directions. I wondered what would happen if I wasn't there.

Loving Qualified Care and Relief

My father had been my mother's caregiver since she started getting worse a few years ago. There wasn't any issue with it, until his age caught up to him too and my sisters and I were left feeling hopeless. We researched many different companies and couldn't find any that matched our ideal checklist: family owned and operated in addition to being local. Always There went above and beyond that. We loved seeing the whole family involved in the company and they were able to come out and help us get a caregiver for both of our parents so quickly. They also have 24-hour phone service so we never get a voicemail. I haven't seen my parents so healthy and and upbeat in years. My parents love their caregiver, and she has become like part of our family now. Thank you Always There, you guys are miracle workers!!!

THE WORST! DO NOT USE!

The worst we ever used. Assured aides fully trained to deal with dementia, aphasia, competent, etc. Aide sent language skills were terrible, spoke Spanish frequently, poor English the rest of the time. We had specifically mentioned our loved one needed someone who could communicate with our loved ones issues. Our loved one was unable to understand them. Aide spent more time on their cell phone than caring for our loved one. Detailed instructions given and not followed. Our loved one was virtually ignored. They were not taken to the bathroom. They were put at great risk of falling when walking and choking when eating. Won't bother with all the gory details except to say they were quite traumatized! Thank God for cameras! ( which they knew were there!) Aide also went poking around into closets they had no need to and left an outside door open and unlocked! Company threatened to sue when we didn't want another aide and cancelled.

THE BEST HOME CARE

Always There has given me the peace of mind that my parents are healthy and doing great. Living in another state, it makes it very hard to be as hands on for my parents as I wish I could be.

But Always There has made it very easy. We have a 24 hour live in caregiver , who is perfect in every way. My parents adore her. She has been with the family for over 3 years now. I am so grateful to have met Mariela who took the time to perfectly match my parents with the best caregiver.They truly take every worry off my hands and off my parents hands. They even take my parents to all of their doctor appointments. Which is great, because my parents are able to live a happy and active life within their own home.

a frustrating experience

While Mariella impressed us during the initial interviewing process and the terms of in home care she was going to provide sounded just right, there is a serious lack of communication with this company. We had a two month delay in signing up for their service, but after sending in the paperwork and deposit, we never heard from them. After numerous calls where I left detailed messages and never once got a return call, I finally was frustrated and suggested they might need to send a refund if they were unable to call. A few days later I finally spoke to their accounting person who said they were drawing a refund check! What? Of all my messages, THAT garbled version of my message was somehow passed on?! Then I finally hear that they have no aides to offer for my parents' area. Why couldn't they have called to tell me that? Not once over the span of several weeks did they return my calls. I am not sure my messages were delivered (other than the one that was mis-communicated). Totally frustrating experience after so much promise; I requested a refund of our deposit.
I cannot give them a review based on their actual in home aide service, just their poor business practice. But given that they mishandled simple phone messaging, have no email to contact them, and NEVER return calls, I cannot give them a positive review.

great company great people great price

great company great people great price

Always There in Home Health Care, LLC provides non-medical services. We employ reliable Certified Nurse's Aides, CHHHAs and Companion homemakers. They provide services to seniors, those recovering from surgery, new and expectant mothers, and others. Options include 24 hour live-in care, weekly, weekends or hourly care.

Our experienced, compassionate and dependable caregivers provide our clients with care and assistance to help make their lives easier and to retain their independence. We provide their families with the peace of mind that their loved ones are safe. All of our caregivers are carefully screened, bonded and insured so you can trust you are getting the best possible assistance. If needed, our agency also delivers services to individuals who may reside in an assisted living facility or nursing home.

As an added convenience for our clients and their families, we have "LIVE OPERATORS TO ANSWER ALL OF OUR CALLS, 7 DAYS A WEEK 24 HOURS A DAY 365 DAYS A YEAR". Your questions are too important to us to rely on voice mail.

It's nice to know we're Always There is not just a phrase. It's what we do.