Life Force Senior Care - Cherry Hill, NJ

Life Force Senior Care - Cherry Hill, NJ has yet not published prices.

Great service and wonderful people

Life Force caregivers took care of both my grandmother and my mother in law. I can’t thank them enough for showing them the type of care that I thought only family members could - they made sure both my grandmother and mother in law were well cared for around the clock. They would alert my family if anything seemed out of the ordinary with their respective health issues. Great company and great people.

My family member had a few different workers from lifeforce and they all were horrible. None of them were clean, for example, the first had put black grease marks on freshly painted walls and one had worn rubber gloves on to clean my family members feces and he never took them off and proceeded to open doors and get something out of the refrigerator while still wearing them. also, they have minimal training and alot of them dont know how to read or write in English.

Great visit with Maria.

Great visit with Maria.

Accessible Home Health Care of Southern NJ creates a high-quality, safe environment for your loved ones, allowing them to stay in their own home and receive the care they need. Accessible Home Health Care is the “compassionate care” you are looking for. We cover Burlington, Camden and Gloucester Counties.

At Accessible, we understand the complexities in caring for loved ones during their time of need. As owners and operators, Michael and Maria Kowalski RN, are involved every day and clients deal directly with them. Maria has more than 10 years of experience as a Home Care Nurse, and she personally oversees the plans of care for all our clients. Her husband Michael has 15 years of experience in the medical field and runs the day to day business operations. When you call, you can speak to a person any time day or night.

Our foundation is built on providing the best caregivers, who must meet the most stringent home care standards. Our dependable caregivers offer assistance to people who have difficulty with activities of daily living, have Alzheimer’s Disease/Dementia, or need companionship. The care we provide will lower a families stress level, instill confidence and most importantly put a person’s mind at ease knowing there is a careful aide caring for their loved one.

During a time of crisis, you can count on us to provide understanding, guidance and “Compassionate Care from the Heart”.