Amada Senior Care of South Jersey - Medford, NJ

Amada Senior Care of South Jersey - Medford, NJ has yet not published prices.

• Home Care Aides
  • Transportation at Cost

We used Amada to provide an aid for my mom 3 hours at night and for 6 hours on Sundays. It cost $75 a day to have aids stay with my mother for 3 hours. What we found was that we were paying for an aid to sit on a couch and talk with our mother- not much support with making sure my mother ate, took meds, etc. One aid was not even sure what meds she needed to take at night. We wanted an aid that would make sure she was fed and took meds. One aid actually wrapped up some pizza in tin foil and put it in her purse. We provided the pizza- my mom offered her some and she wrapped it up. So we realized the aids were not able to provide the support our mom needed.

TERRY RAMEY

Amada appreciates your response and regrets you did not raise any issues during the short period of care. I can not respond to the pizza issue but it is customary for our clients to develop strong relationships with our caregivers and often share meals. I hope you mom is doing well in the assisted living community you selected for her.

Family owned and operated in-home senior care provider. Our holistic care model for seniors is designed to keep our seniors happy and safe in their homes.