Everlasting Springs - Thousand Oaks, CA

The staff at Everlasting Springs took amazing care of my mom. They are attentive and care about their residents. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a warm, loving home environment.

Happy family.

About half a year ago, our family was looking for a new home for our mother who is 87. We all felt that a more intimate setting like a small care home would be the right environment, and we are so happy with our choice. When we met and spoke with Debbie at Everlasting Springs, we knew that we found the right place. They have 3 caregivers assigned to the house, and everyone is so friendly and nice. The supervisors and caregivers are always around and very hands on. The house looked so clean, and we loved that the meals and all the daily needs and activities were included in the price. It's been more than six months, and our mother loves it. We are a very happy family.

Please ignore the negative review!!!!!!

I re-read the negative review. I know who posted this and she was quite a malcontent!!!! She expected way too much of the caregivers and the dynamics of this house. I'm at the house probably 5 days/week during lunch. The food is always fresh---NOT frozen!!!!! I feel SOOOO lucky to have my mom in this house. She's been there a year and I couldn't be happier!!!!

STILL VERY HAPPY!!!

Well, my mom has been in this home for a year and I STILL couldn't be happier. One of the reviews complained of not enough activity. Well, the caregivers are nonstop just taking care of the 6 ladies so I don't know how they'd have time to create "activities". And in my mom's home, the food is always fresh. Ditas is an incredible cook. Once again, it's been a year and I feel so lucky to have found this house and my Dee and Ali !!!!!

Dad loves this place.

For the last year, we have had the most wonderful experience with Everlasting Spring. From the attentiveness of the managers and caregivers, to the feeling of care for the residents, we could not be more pleased. The house is always clean, the meals are healthy and delicious, and Dad loves it. The caregivers are always trying to please and take him for walks regularly. They even sometimes do karaoke and other activities. We just love this place and highly recommend it.

I couldn't be happier!!!!!!

My Mom moved into "An Everlasting Spring" on October 22nd. I'd moved her to another home on October 16th and was very dissatisfied with that home. I knew after 2 days, I'd made a mistake. Dana Herman with "A Place for Mom" guided me to An Everlasting Spring---at 415 E. Sidlee. I called Dana my "guardian angel". Dee and Ali, the caregivers are PHENOMENAL!!!! The house is immaculate. Dee is an incredible cook and Ali is always busy doing laundry, cleaning, dishes. And they are both extremely kind and caring, Connie and Debbie, the administrators, are fantastic. They are both very "hands on" with the homes. As I said, I couldn't be happier!!!!!!!

Nice home. I didn't think carpet thro...

Nice home. I didn't think carpet throughout the house was a good idea. Also, too many steps up to the front porch. Rooms were very plain - white walls. Nice staff.

Manager was really great to talk with...

Manager was really great to talk with. Everyone was so nice.

Very clean and quiet. The staff is v...

Very clean and quiet. The staff is very nice and informative, except the price, but that is okay. What we didn't like was it felt too much like a hospital. Not to say that is bad but it seem gloomy, not enough sunshine coming through. But I would still suggest someone for this place, but it isn't a good fit for us.

Very nice, liked the home, atmosphere...

Very nice, liked the home, atmosphere, director and staff. Concerned about lack of activities.

At An Everlasting Spring, we pride ourselves in providing a higher level of assisted living care to our resident seniors 55 years and older. Nestled in the rolling hills of Thousand Oaks, California, our facility consists of four well-appointed homes in quiet, park-like residential neighborhoods. With twenty-two private bedrooms (many with private bathrooms) and one shared bedroom, we provide exceptional assisted living care and accommodations to families looking for a higher quality of life for their senior.

An Everlasting Spring is also conveniently located near hospitals and parks, and we are licensed to provide specialized care to ambulatory, non-ambulatory, memory challenged and residents under any Hospice program. Our supervisory staff are in constant communication with families and care providers.

We are staffed 24 hours a day with more caregivers per resident than the industry norm. Our state licensed administrators are always present to provide the outstanding senior care your loved one deserves. Our staff are exceptional with their personal approach to residents.