They Have Outstanding Communication

This is a lovely place and fine community for my mom. We're happy with how they respond to my mom. The care is very good, mom is eating well. I like if there is something slightly different they call me right away. The staff keep me informed and communicate well. I feel she is taken care of really well

good senior facility in quiet neighborhood

On first visit I was pleased with it: owner showed me around; clean friendly and professional. Introduced to staff. Room was not available , but shown comparable room. Well maintained outdoor areas. Accepted the dog.
I would recommend it to others.

Encino Living is a private assisted living home in Encino, California. We pride ourselves in being a fully-equipped community with highly trained staff who will be able to provide your family member with care and compassionate understanding. We do not run a cookie cutter facility because we know that in order to provide the best care possible, we need to work on an individual basis with each resident. Whether a resident is capable of taking care of themselves independently or the resident needs constant care from our nurses, we will provide whatever it is that is required every single day in a compassionate manner. Our facility is among the finest in the area because we have a variety of resourceful amenities available at any given time. From a fitness room equipped with exercise machines to our beautiful landscape outside, it is very easy for residents to feel comfortable living here. We know it is difficult for a lot of seniors to adjust to living in an assisted living home, but we want to make the process easy and comfortable for them when you choose the Encino Living home. Transportation and meals are always provided every single day to ensure that seniors are able to get the attention that they need while living here. Be sure to stop by to take a tour of the facility if you are interested in having one of your elderly parents live here and make this their very own home away from home every day.