Oasis Senior Living - Reseda, CA

• Laundry services

I knew the minute I walked into Oasis Senior Living that it was the perfect home for my mom. We looked at many, many homes in the area and this is by far the nicest and affordable. [Removed], the owner, is so accommodating, and will do everything he can to ensure the happiness, safety and well being of you and your family. [Removed] the care giver is so compassionate and simply awesome.

Run for staff not for residents

Staff was lazy.

Grant Abadzhyan

I am saddened to read that anyone can feel this way about Oasis senior living. This is our pride and joy and I do not take comments like this lightly.
If lazy is the definition of resident not having proper amount of assistance especially when need is identified and verbalized to family, then I can attest to that. There are different levels of care and some require more attention than others and when a family is told that the level of care is going to be different than they want, this is the type of comments that are made.
If there are any questions or concerns to your loved ones care, please feel free to contact our office and ask for the administrator.

Caring for Mom

The first thing we noticed about OASIS is how clean and well kept the house and the grounds are.
All of the caregivers have been very pleasant and helpful with both my wife and myself with any questions or concerns about my mom.
Another thing we like about OASIS is that the administrator ([Removed]) keeps us well informed of any issues that have come up with my mom.
Mom moved in back in late October of 2016 and it really gives us a good feeling knowing that she is well cared for and no longer living on her own.

My Dad recently moved into Oasis, and I have been very happy with the care given to him. It's very "homey", since it is a smaller facility. They always want to know what they can do to help and are very accommodating.

Oasis is more than our wildest dream!!

The owner of this care home is cooperative and will bend over backwards to please. They make fresh homemade meals. The home is clean they do the residents laundry and I would recommend this care home. The staff are all great and treat the residents kindly.

Happy Living for Your Loved One

Facility is one year old, thus was built for Board & Care with high ceilings & wide aisles. It makes a terrific first impression. It is kept clean. The staff is very kind & attentive to the residents. The staff & owner are willing to assist with the residents special needs. The food is tasty & plentiful. All meds are given on time with love & care.

Review of Oasis Senior Living-Reseda, CA

My first visit to Oasis came as a result of my Realtor recommending it because a former customer of his was living there. We stopped in (unannounced) on a Sunday morning and were greeted by a very sweet young woman (Tania) who invited us in and gave us a brief tour. First impression was WOW, this place is nice. I saw some other residences that were dark and gloomy and just couldn't see my mom there. This is a brand new home built with accessible design. It is clean, bright, and cheerful. I was looking for my mother, who has late stage Alzheimer's and recently had a stroke. There is always something very aromatic cooking so you feel like you're hanging out at Mom's kitchen. The owner, Grant, is very caring and my mother loved him! Grant encouraged us to bring our pet dog to visit and all of the residents really enjoyed him as well. I say Mom loved him because my she passed away but not without spending her finally months in a very compassionate atmosphere with a professional staff who took care of her better than I ever could on my own. I would highly recomment this home for your loved one.

Oasis Senior Living-Reseda, CA

Our father joined the Oasis residence 3 weeks ago. He requires a lot of care because he has COPD and is on oxygen 24/7, is legally blind, VERY hard of hearing and suffers from garbled speech and is almost impossible to understand. Needless to say, his life sucks. Everyone at Oasis works very hard to make his stay there positive. The home lovely and is practically new and was built to accommodate persons with physical handicaps. It has lots of windows, and fresh air, is light, and bright with hardwood floors throughout and they keep it spotless. Our dad is content to snooze the day away but staff has taken him out for a spin around the block in his wheelchair and always gets him to the family table for meals. Meals are home cooked and Dad seems to like them. He requires a lot of care that our family just couldn't provide and longer and we feel so fortunate to have found Oasis to help care for him so well. The owner. Grant, communicates any concerns immediately- day or night- and puts forth every effort to make his home comfortable for our dad. Don't make decisions about your loved one before seeing this fantastic place.

I love this place

Food and activities are great. Home is quiet. The staff is very friendly and is always willing to help. I am from Hawaii and they don't mind cooking up some of my favorite dishes. The home health company has been visiting me and my physical therapy sessions have been very helpful. There transportation services help a lot.

My true feelings

This is my third and best assisted living home I have been in. Its a wonderful environment. They cater to my every needs. The food and everything here is excellent. I recommend this home to anyone looking for an assisted living home. This will be my last resort.

Great Board and Care!

After my father suffered some medical issues requiring hospitalization, we were faced with the prospect of having him go to a skilled nursing facility. Thanks to a referral from the A Place For Mom website, the Oasis administrator Grant contacted me and provided me information about Oasis. I toured the facility (it's an actual home that has been completely renovated throughout) and was impressed by the staff and the home. My father was understandably reluctant about having to move out of his long time residence, but the environment and support he has received from the Oasis staff has made the transition much each easier. I highly recommend Grant, his staff, and Oasis to anyone looking for a clean and comfortable Board and Care facility.

Not just a B&C- Truly PARADISE

After looking at multiple board and care facilities for my mother- I have to say this was one of the MOST beautiful B&C's I've ever seen. Not only was the house amazing but the service was even better. From the administrator to the caregiver everyone was compassionate and helpful. Unfortunately, my mother was unable to go to this b&c due to suffering another stroke and needs more acute hospital care. The staff was understanding. I would highly recommended this B&C to anyone!

Oasis Senior Living

We are so pleased to have found Oasis Senior Living for my grandmother. After lots of money to different facilities, Oasis facility feels like home. My grandmother requires a high level of care and the caregivers happily and proffessionally accommodate all of her needs. The owner Grant is friendly, compassionate, and truly cares about the families. The facility itself is brand new, beautifully maintained and immaculate! Highly recommend!

Oasis

Oasis really knows how to treat their residents in a caring manner. The staff is really nice and my grandmother feels right at home.

A Blessing!

I had my mom in this beautiful facility. Very clean and the staff is caring!

Grant Abadzhyan

We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you so much Ms. Otterman.