Be Well Senior Living - Sherman Oaks, CA

For a Difficult Patient

My wife has only been here for three weeks. She is a difficult patient to be dealing wit. They are dealing with her in a caring and understanding manner.

Wonderful place !

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the care given at Be Well Senior Living. My mother spent only about 6 days there before her final days in the hospital, in hopes that she would thrive. The amazing attention given to her not only by the owners Elina and Russ, but the daily onsite staff was quite attentive and caring.

I highly recommend this small home as a place for great care and a lovely environment.

Angels

They’re angels. It’s the most loving and caring people. It’s just great. I couldn’t say enough. It’s heaven on Earth. It’s just the best place. I can’t say enough good about this community. We’re so very pleased.

Excellent Care for Seniors

The staff at Be Well Senior Living gave excellent care to my father who lived there for almost 4 years. The people are caring, sensitive and responsive to the needs of their residents. My father valued his relationships with these people and he called this place his "home" and the staff there was like family to him. I was able to rest easily knowing that my father was being well taken care of.

Lovely house with small roo...

Lovely house with small rooms. No current opennings. May have someone moving out. No organized activity.

Beyond Pleased

Everyone in this community is just wonderful. The staff know everyone by first name. It is a really comfortable community really feels like home. The food is ok but could use a little work. The setting is really beautiful lots of trees out front and in a quiet little street. I am beyond pleased. We looked at a lot of different locations and when we found this one it was just perfect! Would recommend this community to everyone.

Dear family member of a loved one in need: We, at Be Well Senior Living understand that it can be very challenging making the right decision regarding your selection of a suitable facility and transfer of your loved one.

As the owner of Be Well Senior Living, I want to assure you that we only want to help you make the right choice, regardless of where you ultimately decide to place your loved one.

First and foremost, we want properly assess the resident to make sure that our facility is the right fit for your mom or dad, and be honest about it with you if it is not.

All our elderly residents deserve to live their lives to the fullest in the best environment to suit their needs.

Our spacious home is 3200 sq. ft. and has natural light throughout. We have skylights in every room.

We offer a personalized wellness program designed by my partner, Russ, a licensed occupational therapist.

Our daily activity programs, include music, games, news and book discussions, etc.

We encourage both mind and body stimulation via organized and monitored activities.

All 6 of our private rooms have their own bathrooms and closets.

Of course, there is 24 hr care and delicious healthy meals prepared daily.

A Registered Nurse assistance is also available upon request (my spouse is a registered nurse).