Alterra Wynwood of Wayne - Wayne, NJ

beautiful place

It's worked out at Alterra Wynwood of Wayne. We had a couple of bumps in the road but they have good intentions. It's a beautiful place. I like the people there very much. It's as close to home as you can get for this kind of facility.

Nice feel to it and had many activities scheduled.Loved the one bedroom suite.

Depressing decor, residents not engaged, poor housekeeping. Guide was not there @ 10am. No one greeting us. We left @ 10:15 .
I understand from Sunrise they were bought out and going thru renovations. But still not a choice for us.

It's very clean and everyone was very friendly.

It's very clean and everyone was very friendly. I would liked to have been better informed of how things were going, since I don't live nearby. Overall though, I would say they do a good job. They were pretty competitively priced for the area. We liked the location, she was familiar with area, as were her friends.

Beautiful, but does not provide Medicaid beds in momory care.

decent

My mother was only there at Emeritus at Wayne for about a week and then she passed away. It was a rather unusual experience for us, but they did well for the most part. The memory care does leave a little to be desired, but they are very dedicated and they do the best to take care of the patients within the scope of what they are allowed to do. Overall the experience there was decent, but maybe not quite up to what I had expected.

I would not recommend this facility

My grandmother lives there and she's been having a lot of problems. She would press the life alert button and no one would come. I don't trust the staff. I would not recommend this facility. We were definitely hoping for more and are not happy with what we have gotten at this community.

Decent place, but seems understaffed

I think they do a pretty decent job at Emeritus at Wayne. The people here are friendly and do a good job looking after the residents, but I just feel like they are always a little shorthanded.

Emeritus at Wayne

Very welcoming and warm environment.

Could Do Better

Parents have been there very long and both are stroke victims, kinda hard to rate at this point. They could do better with time it takes them to assist patients.

Good Value And Care

Overall was very pleased and father is doing well makes me feel good. Glad I selected current facility over another. Feels getting a good value and care is piece of mind.

Very nice place

So far we've been very pleased with everything that they provide here, I'd give them 5s across the board! It's a nice looking, clean community. The staff are professional and friendly, and they seem to have plenty going on to keep everyone busy.

Mom's New Home

The administrative staff were very friendly and knowledgeable and showed genuine and personal concern for the residents. Mom was very excited about the place and loved the fact that there was such a personal touch throughout the complex. It's a big transition for her but I believe she'll adapt very well especially knowing that she doesn't have to cook and manage her meds.

It's good.

It's good. He says the food is very good, and he enjoys it. It's a full course meal and he really likes it. When we went we thought it was a very nice place since it was new and it was clean and nice, and we know other people there and they really like it too.

Good care for the price

Everything at this community seemed fine. The staff were very friendly. It was within our price range and had availability when we needed it.

Everything looked great!

We toured this community while looking for options for my Mom. We liked everything we saw, the place was clean and nice, and the staff were very friendly. The only problem we had was that the residents and the activities were more laid-back than we were wanting. We were hoping for somewhere with very active residents since my Mom is active herself.

Emeritus assisted living, Wayne NJ

I found the Emeritus of Wayne to be a excellent choice for my mom. The place is well maintained and I found the staff to be the most compassionate group of people I have ever seen. I have no regrets on putting my mom there and would recommend it to others who are thinking about placing a loved one.

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.