Van Dyk Park Place - Hawthorne, NJ

Kind Tour, Everything Went Well

My tour of this community was a nice one. Everything looked good, from what I saw. The community appeared to be well-kept. The staff was friendly, and courteous. It was a nice experience. Everyone was very kind. All went well, and I did not have any problems during my tour.

Van Dyk Park Place is a clean community!!!

The food at this community is awesome. They offer a lot of good healthy choices. The staff are very friendly with the family and great with my mom. She likes to participate in multiple activities. I would recommend this community to family and friends.

Gorgeous. Wonderful care and service. Looks like a hotel and a good price.

Everything a Senior Could Possibly Need!

From the first time I walked in to Van Dyk's I was impressed with it's beauty. After a tour and lunch and meeting some of the staff I was even more sure that this was the place for my mom. Every resident that I happened to talk to had a smile on their face and looked forward to mom joining their community. There are always activities, trips , movies, for the seniors to participate in and also plenty of places to just sit, indoors and out, if they prefer not to join in. Something for everyone! To anyone who is considering a place for their mom or dad, I highly suggest they give Van Dyk's a look!

Nice looking community!

We toured this location when we were looking into care options for our loved one. This place was very nice looking, it was clean, the people were friendly, and the care looked great. However, we didn't feel like the atmosphere would be the best fit for our loved one, it was a little more upscale than what we thought she'd be comfortable with.

The staff is very caring and friendly...

The staff is very caring and friendly. My loved one has had some challenges settling in and the staff is paying attention to the situation and managing it appropriately.

Cupola. Entrance lovely. Memory care ...

Cupola. Entrance lovely. Memory care in the older part of the building. There was a man playing the banjo when I toured. There is a huge yard. The new director has a lot of activities planned. On Mon. they get in the bus and go different places. The rooms are a nice size with huge window. Locked unit. Mom could visit anytime.