Brookdale Gig Harbor - Gig Harbor, WA

They are not able to accommodate Mom's full time needs. Lovely place and staff.

Review of Brookdale Gig Harbor - Gig Harbor, WA

Thank you to our wonderful management team for making Brookdale Gig Harbor such a wonderful home for all of us!

Review of Brookdale Gig Harbor - Gig Harbor, WA

The staff at Brookdale Gig Harbor was very supportive to my mother [Removed] and her family in her final hours.
My mom loved living at Brookdale and she felt loved and well – cared for by the Brookdale team and enjoyed her many Brookdale friendships.
Thank you from [Removed] Family.

Review of Brookdale Gig Harbor - Gig Harbor, WA

The Brookdale Team works together to bring our dream of peace and comfort to Richard.... Thank you!!!

To sale manager:
[Removed],
In my experience in this field of patient care / advocacy/ serving the needs of others/ customer service and working towards protecting them against unwanted financial burdens, I have never met anyone like you. It is a pleasure and a “God send” really to have someone who genuinely cares for others the way you do. You are diligent, your communication skills are amazing, you do what you say you are going to do, you are so kind, always smiling and I can’t say enough about your attention concerning resident. I was not prepared to be in this position for resident. I knew it was inevitable as he really does not have anyone else, but it happened all so quickly and you have made this experience for me very easy. I thank you for that. So may others are blessed to have you on their team. I know that his experience at Brookdale will be so positive.
(Friend & POA of new resident)

No wonder Brookdale Gig Harbor is #1! Your staff, care givers, chef, server’s managers have all offered sincere care for all residents! We feel very comfortable (resident) is in good hands.
Thank you!

Dear ED, sales manager and Concierge and staff:
Thank you for being so great to my parents! Mom told me how much they appreciated that when they were ill, that you suggested they order meals to be delivered to their apartment (at no cost). How nice of you! You are so wonderful to them and to everyone. We are so grateful to everyone. You are truly special, talented, amazing people!
Many thanks,
Sincerely,
(Daughter of resident)

To Sales Manager – Wow! Thank you so much for helping me move (Resident) into Brookdale Gig Harbor. He is really going to feel loved and safe, care and for… you are amazing. I’m going to sleep so well tonight! I’m so happy, I appreciate you! – Friend / POA of resident.

To dining team.
Thanks! You are appreciated more than you know. (Resident) has gained 3 Lbs since coming to Brookdale Gig Harbor! He was not eating much at his other independent community.
Thank you.
(sister of resident)

Needed Something Last Minute

I can't say thank you enough you were really there when I needed something last minute. I was called away for business and needed to put my mom somewhere and this place came through. Mom did really well while she was there she liked the staff they were really friendly and kind. She seemed to be eating much better there than she is now. We had such a positive experience there that I am looking to see if my mom can go back there for another stay while I am out of town again. It's nice to know there is a good place where I can trust them to take care of her while I am away.

I’m so impressed with your dining staff. They are lovely and are always smiling and are very pleasant and attentive. He always a pleasure to see them.

My parents came to Brookdale Gig Harbor from their home in Arizona. Mom was having difficulty coming to Washington and dad was very ill. Brookdale’s team was wonderful in the transition and they take great care of my parents.

Brookdale gig harbor is excellent value for the money. The food is very delicious, the people are friendly and welcomed me and made me feel at home quickly. My apartment is the perfect size for me and I enjoy all of the activities and events made available to me.

The mother’s day brunch 2017 was wonderful! We loved the beautiful buffet, the food was delicious too. The prime rib was outstanding.
We enjoyed the wedding photos all around the community and we love the large turnout for the event. There is such a sense of family and community here.

Thank you for everything you did for Mom. The past 5 years have not been easy and you made Mom's time at Brookdale Gig Harbor, the best time in that 5 year period

We are grateful for you loving care and support for our Mother, Grandmother... She loved living at Brookdale Gig Harbor and considered you all her family. We thank you all!

From the moment we walked in we felt it would be home... Both Mom and I tried 15 locations... [removed] was wonderful... Thank you for making me feel like I'm not alone... Mom has now been in contact with old high school friends and now she'll be safe..

"I love your Brookdale community. I know that when Mom is ready to move that I'll be moving her there."

First of all, thank you for the nice attaboy... We already value your professionalism and caring attitude and we anticipate (our very dear friend) will be more than OK there

We're all so pleased with Earl R's new home at Brookdale Gig Harbor!We talk to him daily and every time he has praise for some aspect of his new environment.Usually it's about the food,and I must agree from my experience,the quality of the food and the flexibility of your dining hours can't be beat.The wait staff is always so friendly and helpful,offering suggestions on what to order.He got a haircut yesterday and "it was so much better than at his previous residence".He always has something positive to say and for that we so thankful we found Brookdale Gig Harbor.Our thanks to the entire staff and a happy Thanksgiving.

The Brookdale Gig Harbor team is the Best !

ONE THANK YOU,SEEMS SO SMALL COMPARED TO WHAT YOU'VE DONE.BUT OUR HEARTFELT THANKS.WE GIVE TO YOU,YOU OPENED YOUR HEART AND GAVE OF YOUR TIME.YOUR EMOTIONS,YOUR UNDERSTANDING,YOUR COMPASSION,YOUR SMILES,YOUR HUGS,YOUR WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT AND CONCERN AND THEN WHEN WE THOUGHT YOU COULD GIVE NO MORE YOU BRING MOM THE PERFECT GIFT.YOU GAVE HER BROOK AND COMFORTING WORDS.THANK YOU [Removed].FROM [Removed] & [Removed] [Removed] [Removed],[Removed]

My parents Don and Betty are residents at Brookdale Gig Harbor.The staff is extremely caring,highly-trained,loving and personable.My father just passed and mom now needs a higher level of care. Brookdale was very helpful.

My parents lived @ Brookdale Gig Harbor and have recently passed.From start to finish Brookdale went above and beyond to help us with finances,care,guidance and love.
This home with Brookdale was very special to my parents and to our family.

My aunt @ Brookdale Gig Harbor.She had liked there a while and moved home after a hospital stay;thinking she couldn't afford care.Brookdale Gig went above and beyond to reach out to family and ask for my help to help her apply for VA benefits after reaching out to other family member,going out to their home to urge her to move back in for safety and share the VA benefits info.Now she's about to be approved and to back @ Brookdale and waiting for her larger apartment too.

Caring staff

While my loved one was only there a week due to her need for increasing level of care, all the staff and facility members were very caring and helpful, including the executive director to the nurse practicener.

Everything Has Been Very Good

I think that everything with the Brookdale has been very good. The only thing that I did not like was we moved my loved one from out of state and they were kind of pushy about getting her in there fast.

Great place for Mom

Our Mother has been living here for about 3 months and she really likes the staff and has made new friends.
They made extraordinary effort to accommodate her Dog.

Everything is fine at the facility. I have no complaints at all.

Best thing I have ever done

Everything has gone well. They did take away the cloth napkins which is a disappointment. I wish they would not have started closing the reception desk two hours earlier.
Other than that, the residents are incredible, the staff is incredible and this is the best thing I have ever done.

Brookdale Gig Harbor

I am a resident here and love it! I'm fairly young and active and I enjoy the residential lifestyle and delicious food. The staff is pleasant and friendly and always smiling!

Brookdale Gig Harbor

I just moved my dad here and he's doing well. He loves the food, staff and the close proximity to Uptown Gig Harbor with the movie theatre, doctors, library and pharmacies. He uses a scooter and loves the freedom.

Brookdale Gig Harbor

Brookdale Gig Harbor is ideal for my mom. It's convenient to walkable amenities with doctors, pharmacies and is across from the library and movies. Courtenay provided a great tour experience for us and Kim explained clearly, the great care my mom will have there. We plan to move mom in soon.

Gig Harbor

I love living at Brookdale Gig Harbor...
The staff is friendly and helps me to maintain my dignity too. The dining room is open 7-7 so I can eat when I like. I've made great friendships and feel safe here.

Staff was unknowledgeable about basic rules and regulations and at one point, staff was seen rolling eyes at a resident. Completely unprofessional. Definite NO.

Great location and nice fac...

Great location and nice facility. Definitely an option for my mom.

Mom has been there a few weeks now an...

Mom has been there a few weeks now and everything is going great. Everyone is very friendly. They are including her in activities and she seems to be doing well. She enjoys the food and I enjoy the feeling that she is safe and in a good place.

Our peaceful setting, restaurant style dining experience, activities and beautiful setting combine to create a wonderful living environment everyday. Our genuine caring staff, home style meals, daily activities add to our residents' experience. They will tell you they appreciate all the options while living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.®