Brookdale Muirfield - Dublin, OH

Not much saving but a lot more services for the money. Need to sign contract today for 75% off first month. However having problem getting copy of contract. Sales rep trying to help.

Fairly Good Experience So Far

So far the experience for us in this community is going fairly well. My mother is doing okay, and they are taking good care of her, and her needs. I know she is receiving good care in this facility. They do a good job with the cleanliness. When I visit her room,and the community are well-kept. The staff is friendly when I visit. This community is working out pretty well for my family, and I would recommend it.

It feels like you are walking into a mansion

This is a fabulous community. The staff are friendly and helpful. The director and the head of wellness are great. Dad liked the food and they offer a lot of activities. The community is clean, bright and modern. There is a nice area out back. I would recommend this community.

I was not able to use this facility due to my funds, but [Removed] who contacted me was very professional and answered all of my questions, and was able to help me look in to alternatives who can take care of my mother in law. This place I would highly recommend they have the best customer service. I have heard a lot of great things about this facility.

Friendly Tour

I toured this community for my loved one, and her needs. My tour went well. The staff was friendly to my family, and myself. From what I saw the community looked nice, everything was clean, and nice. It was a nice experience, everything went well.

Dad is in Good Hands

My father is doing well here at this community. So far everything is working out great. They have a great staff at this community. They have been very helpful, and informative. I know he is receiving good care. It has been a good experience, and I would recommend this community.

Everything is alright!

Everything has been going good so far. Mom says that she is happy and that is the thing that really matters. The place is clean and so is moms room and mom seems to like the food and has no complaints.

A tour with care

I toured this community and found the staff to be nice and they did answer our questions. We were able to see they. They did have activities. This is an old community. This did not have the feeling that we wee looking for at the time.We would recommend other families to see if this is a good fit for there loved one

Mom's New Home

We are happy with the care here. My mom likes the cleanliness of the entire community. The meals are very appealing to her and she is pleased with the variety. She is enjoying a lot of the activities. We do recommend this community for a good value and care for other families.

Not the right feel!

The staff was good and helpful. There was just a feeling that I got from the community. The staff did answer all questions. The ration for patient to aide was to high for me to want to leave my loved one there. The community is well kept and clean. I may recommend my friends depending on there situation.

My tour of this community was a pleasant one. The staff was kind and friendly. From what I saw the community is pretty well maintained. All my questions were answered. I noticed some activities, and I saw a menu. Overall it was a pleasant tour.

Brookdale Muirfield review

My mother has lived in Brookdale Muirfield Dublin, OH since the end of March 2016 and to date we have not experienced any concerns except that sometimes it seems they are short on staff. Otherwise my mother has enjoyed the meals and activities. The facility seems clean and staff is friendly.

Brookdale

The staff are all warm, friendly, and helpful and it starts with
Cheryle. The food is good and they will always try to accommodate your needs.

Great location also and lovely surroundings, outside also. Always things to do. Everyone of the residents seemed content and happy.

Very Blessed To Have Found This Community

I nothing bad to say about this community they have been wonderful to my parents. My parents have done a complete turn around since moving here they are doing much better and almost to the point where they can come home stronger and better. I am really blessed to have found this community the staff is excellent and very attentive to my parents and their needs. Before my parents moved here they weren't very active but now they participate in activities and that is very nice to see. They love the food the people just everything this is a very warm caring understanding community filled with great people. I would recommend this community to anyone.

Completely satisfied!

We're very happy with how things have turned out with Brookdale Muirfield! Whenever we visit the place seems very clean and well kept, and our loved one really has settled in well here. We're completely satisfied!

Friendly staff, good food!

Overall our experience with Brookdale Muirfield has been a good one. The facility is clean and well kept, and the staff seems friendly and caring. My loved one has had good things to say about the meal service, he really enjoys the food! However, he says the response times to the in-room call buttons can be slow. I also think they could be a bit more helpful in regards to getting billing and insurance services set up.

Clean and comfortable

Brookdale Muirfield is always clean and comfortable. They have a very welcoming and inviting feeling when you walk in.

More staff would be helpful

The staff that is there is great. They are so caring and kind, but unfortunately there is a high turnover rate here. More staff would be helpful.

Clean , did not see a lot of movement in Lobby or halls by residents , Price was cheaper

Clean Community with Capable Staff

Brookdale Muirfield is a very clean and capable community to serve the Seniors in central Ohio. The staff is superb, especially the Sales Rep. she is very professional and knowledgeable about the Senior Housing Industry. She also had first hand experience with her mother in researching the best place in her area of town. The nursing staff is very attentive and seem to genuinely care for the health and well-being of the residents. The activities can use some upgrading per the residents, but I hear they are working on that currently. Also turnover and leave of absence in the E.D. position has made it a bit difficult to get answers to some billing, maintenance and care issues recently. I hope when the E.D. returns things will stabilize for the better.
Overall, our family has been pleased!
The food is great also!

Mixed experience

Brookdale Muirfield seems like a nice enough place overall, but unfortunately they just do not seem equipped to handle my loved one's memory care needs. It's a nice looking facility, and the staff seem friendly, but it just hasn't been a good fit for us.

Brookdale Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your feedback. We are committed to continuous quality service and care and will share your feedback with our management team.

So far they have been pretty good.

So far they have been pretty good. She has made some friends. She has said the food is really good, it's Almost as good as homemade. They are really good about making arrangements if there is something she really doesn't want. They have been very accommodating. They have been really good about communication and answering my questions. Location was one of the deciding factors, we liked how friendly and clean this was. We liked the decor here as well, it really suited her personality.

Great choice

I was sold on Emerald Crossing as soon as I met David [Removed] the Executive Director. His knowledge of the industry and his easy going attitude was a welcome site.

The entire staff is so friendly and eager to help during a very emotional period of our lives.

Caring Staff

When my family asked what we should know about Emerald Crossings that we had not thought to ask in the facility evaluation period, their response to us was that they would love our mother as much as we did. And they certainly did.

Dad goes to Emerald Crossings

Got off to bad start. The $1900 special ended up being cover $3000. After a 2nd meeting got some charges reduced. Now $2700. Also, there's a $1500 fee to evaluate and setup paperwork and meds. Did not know this at first. No one helped with moving in. Had to wait several minutes each time we came in with items for door alarm to be decoded. However, a week later have found employees very nice and Dad is getting along well with all. David, Exec Director is great. I am finding the end result to be positive.

This was a great experience. L...

This was a great experience. Lisa Newman was nothing short of god sent. My family was in such unfamiliar territory, without her I don't think this transition would have been possible. Keep in mind all of this took place within about a 2 week span. The very day I spoke with lisa it was approximately 40 minutes later I had an emailed list of 4 scheduled tours of places we we're interested in. We toured them all & were very pleased with the ones she had picked. We decided on emerald crossing & my father couldn't be happier. So once again thanks so much.

This is based on my experience with t...

This is based on my experience with them, not as a comparison since I don't have experience with other communities, but they seemed to do a good job here. It was a nice looking, clean facility, and the staff were all very friendly.

Toured- like a lot. .

Toured- like a lot. .

Too much like a nursing home.

Too much like a nursing home.

Lovely facility both front Assisted L...

Lovely facility both front Assisted Living and back Memory Care Building. Facilities clean and well taken care of - smelled good - didn't smell like rest home -Back building has open hallways - several sitting areas - All residents brought for meals to nice dining area - there is assistance should resident need it with feeding- rooms have window and are quite nece - manuy have brought in belongings. Outside each room is a "Memory box" which pictures and momentos of the resident are - to share parts of their lives. Interactions of all staff seen with residence warm and friendly. There are two outside areas which residents can go to be outside - gardening boxes - areas around the building for residents to "garden", "take care of baby', "dress up", and "use tools" in order to reminisce. Activities are planned for the back area separately from the facility. Residents can walk about the back building - building is secured. Facility a bit more "homey" less clinical feeling. Dr. visits monthly to check on residents. Currently no religious services offered here beside Catholic Communion - but they are in process of having more of other denominations or faiths. General care is included in the full fee. They have a service which provides physical therapy. Prefer for patients to have minimal medicines and use re-direction with residents.

I really enjoyed meeting with the dir...

I really enjoyed meeting with the director and touring the facility. The available services and amenities, and specific things I felt are important in order to provide excellent care were all there. I strongly believed that the way the facility I used to work at did so well because of specific staffing and accommodations available for individual residents. I could tell that the director really cares about and acts in the best interest of the residents; which in my opinion could very well reflect the entire facility's current staff. It was a clean facility, very bright (i.e. other facilities seemed gloomy b/c of lighting and lack of windows, as well as interior design), residents seemed happy, and it was neat to observe staff interact with residents on personal level opposed to what I've seen in other facilities where being an STNA/RA is "just another job." This kind of work requires a passion, and I saw and heard it when I was there.

Our Assisted Living Community is a place you can call home with complete confidence that any medical and personal assistance needs will be met. The independence and dignity of each resident will be respected at all times by our professional and caring staff. Unlike the clinical atmosphere of a nursing home, our assisted living community offers you and your loved ones a warm, secure, and home like-environment. Our community is handicapped accessible and for added security, a 24-hour emergency call system is installed in each suite and bathroom. Our residents and guests enjoy meals three times a day in the elegant fine dining room. Nutritious meals are planned by a registered dietitian and deliciously prepared by our creative chefs. Unlike many retirement living options, which require a total buy-in up front, we realize you may want to keep your long-term choices open. Therefore, no endowments or bonds are required from our residents. We invite you to tale a closer look at our assisted living community, where security, peace of mind and independence blend beautifully with gracious living and care.