Elmcroft of Mid Valley - Peckville, PA

Gave more of a nursing home feeling which I think my mother would have a problem with. Facility was clean but older.

My Father's Care

The care of this community is very nice. I am happy with the cleanliness of the community The meals are outstanding and he is happy with the variety. They do offer him activities that are offered when he wants to participate. This community is very nice and I would recommend the care and value to other families for the good care of a loved one

Megan Strothman

Thank you for the kind review! There is no greater honor than to be trusted with a very special member of your family.

Friendly, helpful staff!

They're doing a great job at Elmcroft of Mid Valley! The environment here was such an improvement for my loved one. The staff are friendly and professional, and they've been very attentive to his needs. They're very easy to work with and made the whole selection and move-in process very smooth. I'd highly recommend them!

Caring home!

I just would like to say what a great community for my loved one to live. As a family we had a difficult time giving up caring from my loved one. In the end we knew we made the right choice having mom live at Elmcroft. It is now her home and the staff makes us feel welcome. My mom is well cared for and she is engaged in activities throughout the day. We love Elmcroft and are happy to call it home.

Not a good place

Don't ever put a loved one in this facility. Some of the staff is very rude and put our loved one at risk because of the incompetence shown by the staff. [removed]

Good place for respite care!

We used this place for a short respite stay for our loved one. Overall I thought they did a good job. The staff were all very friendly, and they take great care of the people who live here. The community has a lot going on, and they work hard to keep the patients engaged. My one complaint is that they could be a little more diligent when it comes to checking into complaints from the patients. My loved one complained about some pain she was having, and they just gave her a tylenol assuming it was arthritis, but it ended up being a rash that could have been treated more effectively.

Welcome to Elmcroft of Mid Valley, located in Peckville, Pennsylvania, offering exceptional personal care and Alzheimer’s and dementia care options for seniors.

Elmcroft of Mid Valley is an intimate, senior living community designed to provide optimal comfort, care and privacy. Some features include:

• Private and shared personal care and memory care apartments
• Charming, home-like community settings
• Common areas for socializing, dining and entertaining
• Easy access for those with limited mobility
• Best Friends® memory care program
• Signature Programming: Vitality Club, Walking Tall, and Second Wind Dreams®

Our carefully selected and trained staff are equipped to assist residents with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing, and management of medications.