Tiffany Court at Kingston - Kingston, PA

Don't Send A Love One Here

This ALF is worse. It is very very overpriced. Everything they do is extra. Staff is overworked. They work extremely long hours. They look exhausted and are grumpy. Resident care is very poor. Turnover of staff is a revoling door. Residents wait and wait for help and are incontinent as a result. Rooms are too small to accommodate 2 wheelchairs. Wicker furniture is not appropriate. It is never cleaned as under the bed is not either, Carpeting is well worn.

Five Star Reviews

GeeCee, I am the Executive Director and would like to have a conversation with you regarding your comments. Our goal is to provide a warm and inviting residence where resident care, safety and happiness are our top priorities. I want to assure you that we not only meet state regulations for staffing, as a senior living company committed to quality care, we strive to exceed what is required. We are always looking for ways to listen and improve so I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you directly about all of your observations. Please contact me at the community at your convenience when you have time to talk.

Activities are great

She likes the food. I think they could do better with matching roommates (maybe someone younger.) She really likes the activities at the facility. I think the facility does a great job overall and we are please.

simply wonderful

They are simply wonderful! Every time I need a place to put mom for a little while I rely on Tiffany Court at Kingston and they do an excellent job, and mom really likes it as well. They are very patient with mom, and area always there for her. I would highly recommend Tiffany Court at Kingston.

They are doing a good job. It's a very nice place.

They are doing a good job. It's a very nice place. It's very clean and the staff is friendly. It's a little bit of an adjustment, but they are really doing a pretty good job.

Very nice place!

My loved one was here for a brief respite stay, and overall I thought they did a fantastic job! They were very attentive to her right from the first day, and all throughout her stay! She loved the room they put her in, it was very cozy and even had a little porch to sit outside on. They also had a very busy activity schedule! They had all sorts of games and events, as well as frequent trips out to parks, shopping, restaurants, etc. They also have a very nice restaurant style meal service, where you get to pick what you'd like off of a menu. I really can't say enough about how pleased we are with this place, she really enjoyed her stay here!

Nice looking place

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for my loved one. This was a very nice looking community, and everyone we met was very friendly. However it was a larger community than what I felt my loved one would be comfortable in. It was also one of the more expensive options we looked at.

Open building, lights of light

The building is very open. There are lots of windows and lots of light that come into the community. It is also a single level community so there is no need to take step or use an elevator to get to dining. The staff is well kept and they are very courteous. The community offers a lot of activities, and it is clean. I was impressed by it is my top choice when the time comes.

Mom Needed More Care

Their focus was more towards the marketing and they just couldn't keep my mother there anymore. They wanted to bring in somebody from the outside to watch over her for $3000 a week and we just couldn't afford that.

Nestled right inside The Valley With A Heart, Tiffany Court Senior Living is conveniently located in Kingston, near shopping, restaurants and places of worship. We offer transportation to a variety of local destinations, including doctor’s offices, Wyoming Valley Mall and other exciting attractions. At Tiffany Court, you can enjoy the convenience of single-story living and the comforts of an elegant country inn. All of our accommodations are appointed with furnishings and many have porches that overlook our beautiful flower-filled courtyard with a putting green. We offer a variety of suites to suit your preferences and your price range, including accommodations for persons with dementia. You can enjoy the comfort and privacy of your suite, or, socialize with family and friends over tea and freshly baked scones in our Living Room or Club Room. Our beautiful sun-filled Living Room serves as an enticing atmosphere for our weekly socials. Indulge in some of our diverse ethnic recipes that represent the various cultures within the Wyoming Valley region - in addition to our traditional cuisine which is served restaurant style three times daily by our dedicated wait staff. Please join us to find out why so many people call Tiffany Court Senior Living their home.