Highland Park Senior Living - Wilkes-Barre Township, PA

This facility was fantastic! Very open , bright and airy. We looked specifically at the memory care section and loved it.

Very Friendly Staff in This Community

My mother is in the memory care portion of this community. So far everything is working out pretty well. I feel she is, and in good hands. They have a good staff, and they are very friendly when I visit. They provide nice meals for the residents. They could offer more activities in the memory care potion of the facility, but there are activities offered generally. Overall she is doing pretty well in this community, and I would recommend.

Still adjusting...

So far, my loved ones are adjusting to all of the changes. The people there are nice and the place is clean. They are not very thrilled with the meals, though. They are a little too spicy for them. They are more used to things a bit more plain. They do have a good variety of activities.

Nice community

This community was our second choice. It's a great option and the only reason we did not choose it is the location. I would recommend other families consider it.

Highland Park

I toured dozens of ALFs. Seeing Highland Park Senior Living made my selection easy. Nothing else even came close to their facilities, services, and overall quality. The management and staff are amazing (MJ, Carol, and Jessica). This was the right choice for my Mom and I would recommend them strongly.

Excellent Care for my Aunt.

My Aunt is very happy with this community. the staff is excellent and the care that they give is wonderful. She is very please with the meals that are offered. A clean community inside and out. She has alot of activities to choose from and has made friends that she is active with. My aunt thanks us for sending her to this assisted living home everyday.

A beautiful and well located community!!!

This community looks like a ski resort. Beautifully maintained and clean community. I have a lot of comfort knowing he is there. This is a brand new community. Dad loves the food. They offer breakfast from 7:00am to 10:00am and it is cook to order. The meals are well balanced. There is no buy in. The furniture was included as well as the phone and television services. Carol the head nurse and the rest of the staff are courteous. I cannot say enough good things about this community and I would highly recommend it.

Mom has excellent care

Mother in law is happy with the community. The staff is on top of things and get things done. they are excellent with taking care of my mother in law. Some of the food could be improved on, but getting better. This is a new community that has just opened. There are activities for her to do. Always on top of things when it comes to her medications at the right time. She enjoys Bingo and is doing exercises to keep her active.. Would recommend the community to others who are looking for great care!

Senior Living at it's Best

I needed to find a place for my mother in law as well as my Dad. Via computer I checked out 7 local facilities and also researched average cost per month for both assisted living and memory units. Kelly from a Place for Mom was more than helpful as I had all the information (cost, living arrangements etc.) before I even went to Highland. She also arranged a meet and tour for me so I could make our decision. I was more than pleased with my visit and made arrangements that day for both. MJ, Jessica, Roxanne, and Christine were more than any family would imagine! They make you feel like an extended family and treat both the Residents an family like one of their own. The facility is like a 5 star Hotel! When I walked in I wanted to make a reservation for the night, it is so posh and beautiful. The entire staff is always very helpful and always smiling. My grandson is an accomplished pianist and can't wait to visit and play the grand piano for both great grandparents and the other residents. The programs and outings are beyond belief! Both parents are thriving there and of course love the Happy Hour.

My Mother Loves It Here

We very pleased with this community, my mother absolutely loves it. It is truly a great community, they do a very good job with keeping everything nice and clean. I love the staff, they are caring for her very well. There are nice activities offered. The food is delicious, the meals are great. She is receiving great care and I would highly recommend this community.