We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
CHRISTUS St. Joseph Village, located in Coppell, Texas, is a faith based, not-for-profit retirement community.
The community is a part of CHRISTUS Health, a Catholic faith-based, not-for-profit health system comprised of more than 40 hospitals. Inpatient and long-term care facilities can be found in more than 60 cities in Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Utah, Missouri, Georgia, and Mexico.
Together with CHRISTUS Health, St. Joseph Village provides an ideal balance of practical and financial benefits, and supports spiritual enrichment and development. Our foundation in the Catholic faith reflects the spirit and character of our open and warm community and our dedication to extending the healing ministry of Jesus Christ, which is why we welcome people of all faiths and interests.
No matter whether you’re active and outgoing, or more quiet and reserved, when you live at CHRISTUS St. Joseph Village you’ll enjoy being a part of a community characterized by friendly faces and traditional values. Conveniently located in Coppell, Texas, CHRISTUS St. Joseph Village is just minutes from D/FW Airport, I35, and both tollways. Our Residents have access to the best shopping, entertainment, and medical facilities of Dallas.
Whether you choose one of our private cottages or spacious apartments, you’ll appreciate priority access to our Assisted Living apartments, if ever needed.
Everyone who lives here is close to a wide range of services and amenities designed to keep you at your best both today and tomorrow. Like indoor and outdoor maintenance, which gives you more time to spend doing the things you love and less time to worry about things like yard work. Also, our Award Winning Activity, Wellness and Life Enrichment Programs provide ample opportunities to socialize and participate in a healthy lifestyle.
Get to know CHRISTUS St. Joseph Village and see how wonderful retirement can be in a surprisingly affordable retirement community. You’ll discover a lifestyle that’s rewarding and complete.
Nestled in a small corner of Dallas County is Coppell, Texas. This town has a population of 40,820 and is known for its small-town atmosphere, rich history, good quality of life, safe neighborhoods, unique shopping and fantastic parks. Coppell is located about five miles from the Dallas-Ft. Worth International Airport, and surrounding highways make this modest town easily accessible to the Dallas-Ft. Worth Metroplex.
- Walkability score: Zip code 75019 has a score of 32, requiring a car for most errands
- Average age: Median age is 38.2. Approximately 23.26 percent of the population is 55 years of age and older
- Senior housing facilities in Coppell: There is one senior assisted living facility in Coppell zip code of 76019, Christus St Joseph Village
- Average weather information: Coppell has a humid subtropical climate with an annual average high temperature of 76 degrees and a yearly low of 55 degrees. The average precipitation is about 34 inches and average snowfall is around three inches in this region.
Public transportation in the town of Coppell is not in abundance. DART Cotton Belt Rail Line Project is the rail and bus system that runs in surrounding areas. Coppell is in the process of trying to bring this method of transportation into Coppell.
- Taxi Services: Star taxi service and Ali Taxi Service
Health and Safety
Hospitals and medical care facilities are a short four to six miles away in the towns of Irving, Grapevine, and Lewisville. Crime rates within the city also play a significant role in the quality of life. Coppell is known for having safe neighborhoods.
- Hospitals in the area: Baylor Health Center at Irving Coppell and Medical City Lewisville
- Crime in Coppell: City-Data has Coppell rated as a low crime area.
Sports and Leisure
Coppell strives to be one of the healthiest places to live, winning awards for meeting this goal. Sports, exercise and of course fun time rest is vital for the health and well-being of all ages.
- Golf courses: Riverchase Golf Club
- Tennis courts/clubs: Wagon Wheel Tennis Center
- Gyms: Texas Family Fitness and The Core which is a community fitness facility
- Senior and Community Centers: Coppell Senior and Community Center is a recreation center for those 50 years of age or older with programs designed to meet the needs of the seniors keeping them active and socially engaged.
- Volunteering: Coppell Community Garden is a volunteer-run garden that helps to feed the hungry in the Coppell Area. Volunteers can offer their cultivating experience or learn from others.
Shopping and Entertainment
Old Town Coppell is at the roots of this historical community; the original time square is a bustling walkable area lined with an array of unique shops and dining adventures, it's the home of the Coppell Farmers Market. The square is a fun place to spend time with friends and family. Coppell is home to about 115 restaurants, bars and coffee shops.
- Clothes Shopping: The Ivy Cottage, Let It Shine, Speedy K-Mart, Bloom Embro
- Grocery stores: Kroger and Tom Thumb
- Restaurants: Ole's Tex Mex, Marcos Pizza, Good Morning Donuts, Kasa Kolache Bakery & Cafe
- Theaters: Theatre Coppell and Cinemark 15 in Vista Ridge Mall
- Libraries: Cozby Library and Community Commons
- Attractions: Coppell Community Gardens, Duck Pond Park, Old Town Coppell, Coppell Nature Park
- Events: Coppell has several annual community events such as Kaleidoscope-A Celebration of Cultures, Fall Frolic Festival, Scare in the Square, Eggstravaganza, Music in the Plaza, and Coppell Parade Down Parkway
As Coppell's goal of healthy living focuses on eating healthy and exercise, spiritual well being is also a part of a healthy life. Coppell is home to many places of worship, catering to different beliefs and denominations.
- Religious Facilities: GracePoint Church, St. Ann Catholic Parrish, Valley Ranch Baptist Church, Riverside Church of Christ Coppell, First United Methodist Church