Welcome Home Senior Residence - Concord, CA

Excellent care

The care here is excellent. The staff is very friendly and attentive to the residents. They are compassionate. The facility itself seems to be well run and they keep the place clean and orderly. This seems like a great place so far.

The weekday staff is the same, where as the weekend staff has rotation and it makes it harder for you to communicate with them. There is hardly any activities except a little exercise. The weekend staff put 2 diapers on him so that he would not have to get up to get changed which I did not agree with. After that they had 1 on him and changed him regularly. Other than that the care is really good.

very kind

They were very kind. The couple that was there most of the week had two small children with them, which was a tremendous plus as my father loves children and really enjoyed having them around. It was a really good experience.

Erin Ruiz helped me on very short not...

[Removed] helped me on very short notice by preparing me a list of homes that fit my preferences and price and arranged tours of them all for me--all in one morning. Her helpfulness and kindness helped me at a very difficult time.