Edgeworth Park at New Town - Williamsburg, VA

This was a BEAUTIFUL facility but I don't think it's the right fit for my Mom. [Removed] was lovely!

My husband's new home

I like the care for my husband. The community is very nice and I like that they staff are keeping me informed. The community is unstaffed at times. The community is very clean. We are happy with the way the community offers good meals with a nice variety.The activites are helpful for his needs. We would recommend this community for other families for a nice place for a loved one.

Gorgeous!

I though Edgeworth Park at New Town was absolutely beautiful. The staff was very friendly and the place was very clean. It was a very good your, but we found another community that fit my father's needs a little better.

Compare Retirement Homes Carefully!

This place will not open until January 2017 and I feel there are still a lot of unknowns about this place.
They say one amenity is smoke detectors and sprinkler systems. These are required by law.
The room prices are very high for what you get when compared to other homes nearby. What will their financial future be? Will money be handled wisely? Will this place stay or fold in future because of financial difficulties?
You are paying for 3 meals daily- if you decide to eat in your room you are paying for food you bought too.
If I went now as a resident I would be paying for assisted living which I do not need.

Set on four wooded acres in the charming planned development of New Town, Edgeworth Park features 83 apartments offering a vibrant and modern residential setting to call home. This all-new community provides the combination of service-rich, hospitality-based support, and amenities that residents desire—whether they need assistance with the activities of daily living or specialized memory care. Edgeworth Park at New Town captures the feeling of simpler times—when everything you wanted to do, and everywhere you wanted to go was conveniently nearby.