Dominion Village at Williamsburg - Williamsburg, VA

[Removed] was very personable and made us feel more comfortable about considering assisted living for my mother. Dominion is small, giving it an intimate feeling. It appears it also allows them some flexibility with patient's needs. The place is not new, but [Removed] is working hard to update the building and furnishings. The rooms are not large, but adequate for our needs. The bathroom would have to be modified to meet my mother's needs, or she could be taken to the large shower or tub room. That's not great, but not a deal breaker. Someone stopped us as we gathered on the front porch and told us he was very happy with the care his own mother was receiving here. This made us happy to hear. We are definitely considering this place for my mother.

Small assisted living and memory care facility. Place was clean and my tour was complete. All my questions were answered. I didn't feel they had transportation available on a regular basis. Other places would tell me they transported to Doctors on specific days of the week.

A good community.

Mom is still adjusting to living at this community. The staff have been helpful and we have good communication with them. They offer good healthy meal options. The community is safe and I could not ask for more than that. This is the cleanest well represented community in the area and I would recommend it.

A Healthy Start!

The staff has been great and they are very very helpful. They make sure that my loved one has everything needed for a good transition. The only thing that I would change is that the staff does not offer the variety of activities to my loved one. I would like to see my loved one more active. The meals are wonderful and healthy options and portions.

Welcome to Dominion Village of Williamsburg, a Five Star Senior Living community! We have created a small neighborhood where trained staff have the unique opportunity to develop relationships with each resident and family. We foster independence in a happy environment and strive to create a home-like setting, where your neighbor is your friend. We offer private and semi-private rooms, three restaurant-style meals daily plus snacks, Assisted Living with six extra levels of care, a secure Alzheimer’s community "The Bridge to discovery", respite care, 24-hour nursing and staff care, daily activities focused on individual lifestyles, linen and housekeeping services and more. All apartments have an emergency call system. We offer diabetic management, incontinence care and special diet accommodations. Our cozy sitting areas, common areas, dining room and living rooms are ideal for social visits with family and friends. We believe in the vision of commitment that goes above and care that goes beyond,not just for our residents , but for their families as well.

Come by for a tour and see why we were chosen the best of the best in Williamsburg.