The Crossings on the Peninsula - Yorktown, VA

Great visit! I decided this would be a good fit for Mom and made the deposit to reserve her apartment. It is clean and seemed organized. People were friendly and the staff seemed to interact well with residents. The amenities are comprehensive. We can also set up Mom’s apartment with her own decor and furniture. It will truly be home for her.

Care for mom

The care at this community is very good. We like the staff who keep us informed. The community is clean and we like that they offer a good variety of meals. They have activities that are offered.We would recommend this community to other families for good care

A newer community

Dad really likes living at this community. He has a nice suite and the community is clean. The food is good and they offer a large variety of options on a menu. They have a large variety of activities including various trips out. The only thing I see that could be improved is the grounds. They have good medical care and the doctor comes out to visit. I would recommend this community.