Brookdale Williamsburg - Williamsburg, VA

Brookdale Williamsburg - Williamsburg, VA has yet not published prices.

Very nice facilities.

Wonderful feels like resort

My dad is flourishing here his apt has a full kitchen which he says is for decoration because he likes going to the dining room at meal time and he also likes going to the coffee lounge to sit and visit with the other residents as well. The grounds here are beautiful, there's a covered patio, dad has a screened in porch so he can leave his door open and the butterflies are everywhere. They also have a pool outside and every month they have a different themed special event. There are field trips and so many other amenitites that the residents can choose from. This community also has the different levels of care from independent on up through memory care. We could not have found a better place for my dad.

I must say, I was "blown away" with Brookdale and the Sales Counselor with whom I met. I was fortunate to tour three types of apartments which provided choices for senior living. I was especially impressed with the concept of "ala carte" services, as needed. The residents were most cordial and social, engaged in living! This place is a WINNER!

They were nice to him!

I think the staff at the Brookdale did a good job of getting my father settled and getting his medications balanced. The staff was very friendly, but my father will be going back home. The only thing I wish they would improve on is communication. When my father goes home for visits, they send his medications together and getting them situated is a hassle.

Take a tour

This community was marvelous. The people I meet were friendly. The community was clean and well maintained. I would have liked to live here, however the cost was a little to high.

A good tour

This community looked nice and clean when we took our tour. There seemed to be a lot of interaction with the residents. I tried the food and it was good. The people we met were nice. This community did not have an opening when we looked at it.

Really nice. [Removed] was super helpful. But we chose another place

Friendly, inviting, clean. Residents and staff look happy. Top of list for my mom. Seemed to have a lot to offer and options to stay active.

I never got any response to my query. It was a shame, too, because this was the one place I really wanted to sell Her on! It is closest to my home, so I could see her anytime, and I could stop by for a cup of tea, or a game of Scrabble. I have not heard from anyone else, but I can not recommend someplace that can not even be bothered returning phone calls. It, unfortunately, makes me wonder what other details get lost?

Brookdale Wmsbg is Great

I have an aunt at Brookdale Williamsburg. She is 93 with dementia and unstable in moving on her own, She really has very little family except me and the staff has always gone above and beyond to take great care of her. The nursing staff, aides, food staff and other services really work to provide a caring and consistent environment. She needs more assistance than many residents and it is given willingly. They make sure she eats well, is clean and always included in activities. So many of the staff give her that little "extra " attention.

Since she cannot be on her own,she is very fortunate to be in a place with such a truly caring and attentive staff.

Four Stars

I certainly think they could improve on the information that they give to new residents. We actually moved in on the day of the monthly new resident meeting, so we didn't go, and since we've only been here ten days, we still have 2 weeks until we get to another one and there have been some things and information that we would have liked to have. A little more variety in the food would be nice.

very personable

They were very personable and it felt closest to what my parents would be comfortable with. It was a very good experience all the way around. Wonderful facility, excellent staff, etc. I honestly can not even think of anything they can do to improve. It was a great experience and I would highly recommend Chambrel at Williamsburg.

The place is great

We haven't moved in yet but toured. It was very enjoyable, the staff were great. We really enjoyed it to the point of signing a contract.

excellent job

We met with Randy at Chambrel at Williamsburg and he was very reassuring and did an excellent job answering any questions we had and putting our minds at ease. So far they have certainly lived up to the expectations that he set.

Friendly staff

We toured this community when we were looking into senior living options for a loved one. Overall this seemed like a nice place, it was clean and the staff we met all seemed friendly. This community did feel a bit older than the others that we looked at, however.

Andrea Hudgins was warm, co...

Andrea Hudgins was warm, courteous and quite knowledgeable about the community. She quickly identified that at my level of independence, the cottage homes would be the best fit. This property is among those being considered further.

Best fit, elegant lobbies

Chambrel at Wlliamsburg seemd to be the best fit for mom. We saw two otehr places and didn't think she'd be happy at the other ones, although she can be harder to please than most. I have some reservations because during the sales pitch some small things were oversold and turned out not to be. Perhaps it was a misunderstanding, but the staff seemed more accomodating in the sales pitch than they have been after move in. Chambrel is decorated elegantly, it looks like a nice hotel. The other places were not so lavish. The rooms are fine and look regular, but the lobby is very elegant and my mother likes that about Chambrel. She is not very happy with the meals, she thinks the food is bland. But it is impossible to please all the people all the time and probably most residents prefer less spicy foods. For the most part it is very nice.

Very nice place. Would work out very...

Very nice place. Would work out very well for her BUT it is not an "age in place" location. Only 52 assisted living and large independent residents. Price was right too.

Brookdale Williamsburg provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.