Edgewater - West Des Moines, IA

Small, Confined Memory Care

This was a huge complex with independent and assisted living and memory care. I would not put it very high on my list. I think they're fine but they ab do not compare to the place I chose for my wife. I only met with one lady and I went over there because we had friends who live there in independent living.

They had one opening in the memory care but when I saw the room I didn't like it. It was just sort of dark and you know the hallways were not as bright or open as another place. It was small and confined.

This is an awesome establishment!

This is an awesome establishment!

Edgewater, a WesleyLife community, is characterized by quality that is second to none and our commitment to making every part of life a positive experience.

We believe that: Real Wellness promotes good health for your entire mind, body and spirit.

True Hospitality encourages personal choice and making your own decisions.

Value is ultimately measured by how enjoyable and meaningful your life is every day.

Our deeply rooted Christian Heritage should be brought to life in every smile, every thought, every caring touch.

In addition to independent living, Edgewater offers a full range of health services on campus including Brookside Assisted Living, Beacon Springs Memory Support and The Cottages Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation.

Every day, we see this more personal, more positive approach enriching people’s lives, making them happier and healthier. So if you’re looking for a brighter, more secure future for yourself or someone you love, we'd like to start a conversation and show you why we call it “life, your way,” at Edgewater.