Eddy Memory Care at Marjorie Doyle Rockwell Center - Cohoes, NY

Eddy Memory Care at Marjorie Doyle Rockwell Center - Cohoes, NY has yet not published prices.

street map for Eddy Memory Care at Marjorie Doyle Rockwell Center - Cohoes, NY

Review of Marjorie Doyle Rockwell Center

Our mother, [name removed], was at MDRC for 3 years. The care she received was exemplary. The staff, the activities, the food could have been better. We were always kept informed of Mom's status, and she was always well kept when we visited. If there was a star better than "great," I would have checked that! Kudos to all for a job well done!

Review of Marjorie Doyle Rockwell Center

Very professional staff, exceptional in cleanness. Everyone courteous.

Review of Marjorie Doyle Rockwell Center

The staff is wonderful. They are always caring and supportive of Mom. They keep us informed of any issues that arise and are always working with us to make sure she has the best care.

Review of Marjorie Doyle Rockwell Center

Staff is very caring for the residents. Is like a family.
Resident's family is kept updated on everything pertaining to their loved one in a timely manner.

Review of Marjorie Doyle Rockwell Center

My sister is a resident there and I feel all of her needs are being met. I feel the staff is friendly, caring, concerned and overall genuine when caring for my sister. I also feel that they know it is so hard on the families and they try very hard to meet the needs of the family as well.

Review of Marjorie Doyle Rockwell Center

I am quite happy with the care and services provided at the MDRC. My sister is cared for by the dedicated and patient staff. The facilities are very well maintained. We feel fortunate to have found this facility and everything has met or exceeded expectations.

Review of Marjorie Doyle Rockwell Center

This is such a good place for my brother. Primarily because he feels safe in knowing if he forgets or can't do something for himself someone is always graciously there to help him. All activities and this beautiful environment along with making new friends has given him joy on this journey in this life. Thank you all.

Review of Marjorie Doyle Rockwell Center

My neighbor has been a resident here for 6 1/2 months and I am so grateful for a warm caring and home like setting. All of the staff are engaging and attentive to the clients that are living at this facility. The staff is very well versed in the needs of a memory loss person to make that person be a vital part of each day. The daily activities and outings are varied and kept interesting.

An excellent choice

High marks to the staff for making what I thought would be a difficult transition for my dad so very, very easy. There was no trauma, no stress, no problems. And since the day we moved him in, he seems to have stabilized and is enjoying his new home and new friends. The workers are always very responsive to any questions we have, and it's clear to me that they have a lot of specialized training in the field of dementia. We decided Marjorie Doyle offered the best combination of everything we were looking for, and we're very, very happy with the choice we made.

We've been very impressed!

This was the fourth local community we toured, and we were instantly impressed. After talking to them, both my husband and I silently said "Yes! Finally we've found some people who really understand Alzheimer's and dementia!" We moved dad in about five months ago, and there hasn't been a single day we've been disappointed or regretted making the move. Sure, I'd rather be able to keep dad home with us, but that just wasn't possible or safe for him...and quite honestly, he's thriving at Marjorie Doyle. Added bonus: the location is very convenient for our family members who live all over the Capital Region. It's basically right on the Colonie/Cohoes line, just a few minutes from Route 9 in Latham, and a few minutes from the end of 787 in downtown Cohoes (right in between Latham and the Hudson River).

They are very good, but the layout was not fantastic.

They are very good, but the layout was not fantastic. The care in the memory care unit looks pretty good, and the rooms are very nice, but they don't keep them there. They prefer the residents not to be in the room. We also weren't thrilled with the community shower idea. If my loved one wanted to sit in their room and watch t.v., they wouldn't really want to let them do that.