Peregrine Senior Living at Colonie - Colonie, NY

Peregrine Senior Living at Colonie - Colonie, NY has yet not published prices.

Not a good place

We had a loved one here. Not a good facility. Staff isn’t consistent and most aren’t familiar with how to care for elderly with memory care issues.
They are having their current employees post positive “reviews.”

Do not entrust the care of a loved one to this pplace

Nothing good about our experience here! Unsafe, unclean and the staff is deceitful.
My mom was here only a few weeks and it was terrible from the beginning. Do not leave a loved one here.

I was impressed by the facility. We are considering this center.

Excellent, I Can't Enough Good Things

I absolutely love Peregrine assisted living. My father-in-law lives there and I can’t say enough good things about our experience there. The staff is excellent. Whenever I go for a visit, everyone there is so happy, friendly, and caring. They really do treat the residents like they’re family. The food smells delicious, and the dining staff work very hard to accommodate my father in law, who can be picky. They have a lot of activities including outings, live entertainment, and games. They also have a pot belly pig, two bunnies, and an aviary that the residents can visit. My father loves to visit Wilber the pig. The community is nicely decorated and clean. I have yet to notice any smells. My father-in-law’s room is always tidy, and his laundry is always neatly hung or folded. I would absolutely recommend this community to others. It is excellent.