Peregrine Senior Living at Clifton Park - Clifton Park, NY

I was impressed by the facility. We are considering this center.

The staff are so caring of their residents

My mom is doing really well here and I like that she is able to be a part of the activities and field trips with the other residents. The staff in the Memory Care are great with her they make sure that she stays busy and she likes going down to the dining room as well. I would definitely recommend this community as the staff really care here.

Love One In Good Hands

My love one is receiving good care since his move to this community. The staff in this facility is very good at what they do. We know he is safe, and in good hands. The community looks great whenever we come to visit. His room, and the community are well-kept. There are plenty of activities offer, and good meals provided. This is a community I would recommend, it is working out well for us.

Not the Right Fit

My loved one is doing okay in the memory care. Everything is good for them till she moves out. This community is for residents who have advanced memory lost. My loved one is not there and the community could have been honest and upfront when doing the assessment. We did not need to spend this amount of money.

My Mother in Law Is In Good Hands Here

Everything has worked out very well for my mother in law here at this community. She is doing very well and she loves. We are very pleased with everything they have done for us. It is wonderful community, with kind people. We know she is in good hands here.

Mom's Guardian Angel

As my sister and I knew we needed to find a safe and
lovely home away from home for our Mom, we found Beacon Pointe and were very impressed! So many wonderful amenities, and we knew we could trust them
to take care of our Mom.

As others are now searching, just take a tour of Beacon Pointe, it holds many answers for you and your loved ones.
As heart wrenching as it is that your loved one can't be alone any longer, there's a wonderful place for Mom just down the road.

Very Positive Experience

Well my aunt has been there for a couple weeks now and I am very impressed with how well they know her already. They seem to be able to figure out what she needs and try to make her happy and she has adjusted really well and our experience has been very positive.

I think she is quite happy there. It's immaculate, and she is very happy with the staff. Most often she enjoys the food, but the coffee is terrible. She is happier even than she was when she lived with me.

Excellent at keeping blind woman with dementia occupied

My mother in law stays there. I like the fact that they keep my mother in law busy. The last place she lived she couldn't participate. My mother in law is blind and has dementia.

They get her out of her room in the morning, and they have exercises. It keeps her occupied instead of sitting in her room.

The location is only a half hour from my daughter, and four of us are within four hours away.

A difficult process made quite easy

My husband and I were very impressed with our first visit
to Beacon Pointe and decided on our way home this was the place for my friend.. The process to go forward was well explained and going forward was easy. The required visit
went well and with in two weeks the process was complete.
After admission they have been very good in keeping me informed and I know they are working to help my friend adjust to this new way of life.
I have recommended Beacon Pointe to many who find
themselves in the same situation.

My experience with Beacon Pointe has ...

My experience with Beacon Pointe has been very good. The staff is very friendly, and my loved one is happy there.

Toured here 8/21. 100% app...

Toured here 8/21. 100% approval of facility and help. Hope to have Viera there by mid Sept. at the latest.

This is a possible option.

They are a memory care unit, but when they need more care that they can provide they would have to move her to a nursing home. They have a community shower, which isn't our favorite aspect.

Respite Care

As we walked thru the doorway the staff warmly greeted us and my dad was escorted to the breakfast room and introduced to others at the table. He readily joined in and there was no meltdown when I walked away. Staff made it easy for me to take a much needed vacation from 24/7 care to my dad without the feeling that I was abandoning him. Family and friends have visited him and I have made phone calls to the facility and everyone has reassured me that he is happy and participating in all the activities. I'm getting the full-night sleep that I have longed for.

This would be my number one recommendation.

This would be my number one recommendation. This is a memory care facility. They are top notch they have someithing goining on everyday they have a volunteer pool they have musicians coming in and people from the school. The food is excellent, the care is outstanding. The staff is great! Very reasonably priced, with an on-site doctor and an onsite psychiatrist. This is so convenient. They can monitor her every two weeks. They have a computerized medication management system. The communication between everyone that works and lives there is great!! It's like a resort, it's beautiful! They split the two sections into two wings so there is only twenty to twenty five people on each wings and they open up the courtyard during the days so everyone can mingle and socialize. The furniture is beautiful. I did a lot of research when looking around and no one touches this one. Multiple courtyards to go in. They take people on trips and outings in the summer and family events. I have peace of mind knowing my mom is there.

No Transportation to the Doctor

We toured Beacon Pointe because there are only two communities in town that have both assisted living and memory care. We really like Beacon Pointe, but decided to move my brother to another community. It was very nice and the people were very friendly, but they wouldn't have taken my brother to his doctor's appointments, which was very important to me.

This place looks delightful. Clean, p...

This place looks delightful. Clean, protective, varied venues (town square, meeting rooms, TV corners, lots of activities, music, attentive care). Location was also important for us.

Come celebrate living at Beacon pointe Memory Care Community.....a truly different senior living community for the memory impaired.....where you and your life are celebrated.....emotionally, physically and intellectually. With beautiful surroundings and a daily calendar full of stimulating activities, residents will enjoy a lifestyle full of possibilities. As you enter our community you will sense the difference-the genuine warmth, concern and compassion of our caring staff. We believe our residents are our most important resource and we strive to provide an environment where your loved one will have the freedom, security and support to enjoy new experiences.