When touring this facility we were struck by how very clean, organized, and friendly all the caregivers are. It is a very homey atmosphere where you can see the residents come first. Very nice accommodations, very new and loads of space. It is the best place I have seen for this type of care.

Wonderful place with wonderful people.

My sister is a resident here and we are pleased.I come in every week, sometimes unannounced and it's always clean and tidy. I am completely with the care they provide to her. It's comfortable and has a family style.They have a nice family style dinner table and everyone gathers around it. They take the residents out for lunch at restaurants in the area. They take her out for her hair appointments.The doctor makes house calls and does check ups. They have a nice fenced back yard and a large deck.I wanted to move her out of her previous place and the one thing missing was the ability is to get out and go walking Eastway offers that to her.I know the staff and residents by name.It's a great place and it's more like a home and she get's the individualized care she needs. I also want to thank A Place for Mom for all of their help.I had no idea where to start and they suggested this property in my time of need.

My husband is very happy

I love Eastway Family Care. My husband is very happy there. He says the staff is marvelous. Within a month he was used to it. I have no complaints whatsoever about this facility. I am very pleased.

120% satisfied

Eastway Family Care is absolutely great. It is wonderful. I cannot say enough good things about this place. There are just 6 residents here. It is more like a house. He needed that one on one care. They have a courtyard that they can play games at. He is just as happy as he is going to be. They are feeding him well. They are wonderful. I am 120% satisfied with this facility.